• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Lost Redux

daveytod said:
hi guys,

just wanted to chime in once more n let you know that i'm still workin on my lost in order chronological edit. i've kind of jumped around a bit with it, ive finished, exported and converted the first two seasons (labelled 1.x and 2.x) and started on the flashbacks (labelled 0.x).

I've showed a few friends episodes 1.0 and 1.1 which are basically from the day of the flight (first scenes is walt opening the hotel curtains) to 45 minutes into day 1, and they've been very impressed.

So I started on the flashbacks. Starting with the 1950's, going through Lockes early years before ending up in 1977. Like i mentioned in a previous tpost, the 1977 were causing me some concerns, but with some clever editing removing and reference to the future (even any reference to jack being "doc") it's looking pretty good. Sawyer really is lafleur, and the O6 (jack, kate, hurley) are just newcomers with a very mysterious agenda. It actually harks back to the early seasons in that it raises more questions than answers

I'm really not sure about releasing this on the forums since i'm really just doing this for myself, and i'm not sure it'll reach the high standards expected of edits here (as mine rarely do lol) but since I've got at least 3 mates who want to see it then I figure mayeb some of you guys will too!

Saying that, I've read a few spoilers about how things start in season 6 and I really have no clue how I#m gonna work around that one.....

if you don't publish it on the forum can you send me the links via PM? It would be the best start for the new series and i was hoping someone would do it, even if it might not be the most perfect edit, it's a great view on the series to try to get the big picture and I'd be happy to watch it in any form

well i very much doubt i'll have it finished by the start (or even the end) of the final season, plus i'm going to want to integrate that in also.

i have made some serious headway this last week since i've been off work (and the wife hasn't) but i go back on thursday

if you're still interested once it's done I might be able to send you a disc or two of avi's

daveytod said:
well i very much doubt i'll have it finished by the start (or even the end) of the final season, plus i'm going to want to integrate that in also.

i have made some serious headway this last week since i've been off work (and the wife hasn't) but i go back on thursday

if you're still interested once it's done I might be able to send you a disc or two of avi's

whenever it's completed I'll watch it

3 days to go!!!

great fanvideo to get pumped for season 6:

[youtube:3icf7tz8]

If I'm not mistaken, tonight's the night! 2 episodes of Lost!!!

dammit. i can´t wait!!

here is a real trailer (don´t watch it if you´re strong enough :) )

[youtube:2yy6ofy9]

i am excited!

so glad i didnt bother with that shitty cam :)

Lost is back, folks....
.... and it kicks major, incredible, amazing ass!!! :D

Heh, the cool part is I think I'm actually starting to get it. Heck, I'm probably way off, but I still feel like I get it and that makes me kinda happy inside. Plus, it's the final season. Things seem to unravel.

First episode was a good start. I hope it all pans out in a satisfying manner. Too many shows crash and burn trying to write their way out of a corner.
BIG SPOILER[spoiler:hu8wyy3d]I like the new John (man in black) but am split about him being the black smoke - I guess it works but it feels like a secondary explanation, written in to fill a hole, rather than a natural conclusion.[/spoiler:hu8wyy3d]

cant wait, oh roll on 9pm tonight 8)

unless you are up to date - I suggest watching the series recap that aired before the 2hr premiere. (I assume it will air over in UK as well) there was quite a lot I had forgotten and a few things I never picked up on toward the end of season 5.

good call dude :) since i gave up actively trying to keep up with the gordian knot of the storyline somewhere late in season 4.

just finished the recap, absolutely brilliant suggestion dude!

good stuff, hope you enjoy the meat and potatos

im only 10 minutes into the first episode and im completely fucking confused!! as usual...

[spoiler:3cntz1i5]split timelines?!?! oh for fucks sake!!![/spoiler:3cntz1i5]

when I get to those pieces of films/tv I just think back to doc browns explanation of multiple timelines in BttF2.
usually sets me straight :)

I watched the new episodes last night.
I'm kind of on the fence.
I'm hoping that they don't go and rehash the "others vs us concept"

And
[spoiler:2kn0achk]Jack should have recognized Desmond on the plane because of their previous meeting at that stadium.[/spoiler:2kn0achk]

[spoiler:3l614y4l]why was Desmond even on the plane? and if Boon was there, where was his annoying blonde sister? (I know Boon said "she didnt want to leave", but she should have been there, yes?)[/spoiler:3l614y4l]

Back
Top Bottom