• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

James Mangold's "THE WOLVERINE" - A Silver Screen Samurai Restoration

I find both to be good concepts, but also think the first one with the atomic bomb imagery ties itself somewhat too closely to World War II compared to the actual film.
Valid point there. While it's a major plot point that ties the two major characters together, it may be misleading visually. I'd go with the Bladerunner-esque tears in rain poster and perhaps add some dark blue to the background.

Guys, I'm really sorry for the lack of updates on this edit.
I've had to deal with some very real/not fun things in personal living situation in the last few months, hence me going radio silence. As a result of said life things, I also haven't been able to work on transcoding the edit to a 5.1/HQ-Codec print for a while. Rest assured, as previously stated, it is almost done.

I promise more will come in the future. Please be patient and understanding.
I promise I'm not abandoning this edit, I'm just waiting until a time where I can give it my full unclouded attention.

(PROGRESS UPDATE 2/23/22):
Hey, everyone! Here's a revision of the nightmare sequence, based on audience/viewer feedback. I had to get really clever manipulating the closeup of Yukio, since there's no other coverage of her and we can't see her mouth (for continuity reasons). What do you guys think? Does it have more room to breath now?

Also, I'll be uploading some stills later today, explaining how to CORRECTLY re-grade footage (like I did here).
I know I'm real late to the feedback on this, but personally I thought what you were doing in this cip was a perfectly valid take, and interesting to watch. Nothing technical that distracts a viewer.

2/24/22 - UPDATE #2:
Created a little text-opener, akin to Criterion/Keno Restorations.
What do you guys think of it?

Personally, I hate text openers to fan-edits. Imho, the intention of the fanedit should be clear based on the work, and a text opener to explain it all is redundant. Particularly with this edit, it seems out of place to me. As I understand it, the idea is to strip this down to a lean, gritty story that would fit with Yakuza noir, Wolverine's original comic series, and Mangold's films. That means a pithy single statement to lead off, at most. A single cut that strikes true, so to speak.

PROGRESS UPDATE (3/18/22):
Made some mock-ups for potential posters. What do you guys think?
You got a favorite? One you prefer over the others?

Personally, the atom bomb cover looks cheesy to me, and takes away from that reveal in the story. B or C are good, but...

I'd go for the third one. Even though I'd personally like to see something that uses the image used for the soundtrack album cover in Europe.
This one...

latest
This cover is clearly more in-keeping with the story. I can also confirm that it was the theatrical poster when I saw this in Japan. The backdrop with the Tokyo Tower was used for all the promotional materials there, as well. The Japanese would find an atom bomb cover in pretty bad taste. Just a thought.

The Japanese would find an atom bomb cover in pretty bad taste. Just a thought.
WHOA, thank you for this perspective!

And like, I swear I'm not just saying this to save face, the feelings of the Japanese audience Mangold intended the film to respect and empower definitely matters immensely to me. My intent with the poster was to mirror the thematic idea of the film, which (as Mangold explained it) was to show that Japan suffered this horrible tragedy but was able to come back strong and prosperous from it. In terms of including Logan, I wanted it to mirror this edits use of explosion/fire as a bookend, in that he also had the strength to endure horrible tragedy; the strength to walk through fire, yet come back from it.

I now see that requires way too much built-in prior knowledge of the plot for that to come across, so instead it just comes across as exploiting a horrible real-life historical tragedy to look "epic." That is absolutely not my intent, so I will definitely NOT be using this design.

Thanks, @mnkykungfu!

(PS, I swear I'm not trying to sound defensive with this;
just wanted to clarify my intent, so you know without a doubt I care about your perspective 👍)

Heyo, any updates on this? Don’t feel pressured, just thought I’d check in and see how you are doing, and if you have been able to work on the edit since you mentioned your housing situation problem.

Hello, Everyone.
I want to start off by saying thank you for your patience... which makes what I'm going to say next come with an even heavier heart; since this community has generally been extremely supportive and welcoming, and I can't help but feel I'm letting it down.

Around two months ago, I posted an update saying that some very real-world problems were impeding my ability to work on this edit. The reality is much worse than I've let on. I won't go into disturbing details, but the truth is I'm technically still in the trenches of getting out of an abusive relationship. Understandably, this has made it next door to impossible to devote time to fan-editing.

Minimally disturbing tidbit, I only mention it because it's relevant:
There was a point, during these circumstances, where I almost lost my life

After something like that happens, one is forced to re-evaluate what they consider important. An eye-opening experience like that really makes you rank the value of certain parts of your life. Having undergone all that... I've sadly arrived at a point where I don't think I can devote my time or energy to fan-editing anymore. It doesn't bring the joy it once did, and I have enough on my plate as it is without it (and yes, that sadly does mean I'm abandoning this edit).

I feel really terrible about arriving at this decision, as I feel like I've let this whole community down. It has been vocally supportive and excited for this edit ever since I announced it, and its feedback has been invaluable. It's even more gutting, since I was so close to the finish line. Simply put, I just don't receive the joy I used to from working on it, and the goal of its completion no longer feels worth it given the exhaustion that has been making time for it.

As @DigModiFicaTion originally suggested, in case anybody wants to revisit this idea in the future, I'll be posting a time-coded cutlist sometime this Friday. I'm really sorry I let you guys down, and it probably feels like I've been giving you all the run-around with the number of false starts and stops along the way. I promise that was never my intention. I promise I was fully committed to giving this community something great. The sad reality is just that life got in the way, big-time, and I don't think I have the energy or passion to complete it anymore.

Thank you to EVERYONE who gave feedback on this edit. I'm sorry for the rather sad conclusion to this story, as I know a lot of you have been eagerly anticipating it from day one. I'm sorry that I ultimately wasn't able to keep my promise of releasing it as a final going-away present, as I really wanted to repay a community that has been so instrumental in my upbringing as a professional editor. That is no small thing, and I will be grateful to everyone here until the day I die for that. Thank you to the entire community who made me feel welcome here, especially @DigModiFicaTion, @slekyr, @GelflingHand, and @ChainsawAsh; some of the first editors I ever DM'd or talked to, and who responded very warmly to the first help thread I ever posted.

Thanks for everything, guys. I'm gonna miss you all.
Signing off, for probably the last time...
~~Silver Screen Samurai

Last edited:
Hello, everyone.
A couple days late but -- as promised -- here is the complete cutlist for the entire edit, in case anybody wants to revisit this idea in the future. Some of it is copy/paste the same as the first one I posted, in parts where the cuts are the same, and some have been expanded where there have been additional changes. Again, I'm sorry it turned out this way, as it is a bit of a disappointing conclusion. Thank you to everyone who supported me, all the same.

This will allow you to recreate the cuts of this edit fairly closely; but understand that, if one were to use it as a reference, it would be a reference for THEIR edit. Not mine. If someone chooses to use this as a jumping off point in the future, I fully respect that it won't be MY edit anymore. It'll be yours, so make it your own. Don't feel like you must restrict yourself to this cutlist, if your gut tells you certain ideas could work better than by all means go with them:

(unless otherwise stated, this edit doesn't use any deleted scenes added back in the extended cut, as that was never Mangold's intentions. I also did not add back the two other f-bombs earlier in the film, as Mangold was only ever going to use one and to use MORE than one diminishes its impact. It does, however, use the unrated versions of scenes with additional gore that was cut. Timestamps refer to the extended cut running time, NOT the theatrical cut running time)

OLD YASHIDA INTRODUCTION
Per Mangold’s wishes, Viper has basically been removed from this film. Not completely, but all close-ups and prominent character moments have been removed unless absolutely necessary (like in the scene with Yashida and his son, implying the son payed her to kill his father). In this scene, her close-ups were replaced with the insert of the heart monitor, turning it into a visual motif of Yashida’s mortality:

(00:24:11:15)
  • Removed closeup of Wolverine and Viper exchanging glances, because it foreshadows a more prominent role in the film than she'll have in this version. Bridged with gap with the insert of the heart monitor.
(00:28:33:00)
  • Removed another closeup of Viper, by cutting away to a custom insert (no difference in length, just a different cutaway)
  • To actually build off the motif/bookends structure, I created a sped-up version of the heartbeat monitor insert. I like this idea because then it visually shows a change from Yashida’s calmness, at the beginning of the scene, to his anxiety at the end of the scene (slow-fast heartbeat); which, as a side effect, also hides/cuts the inserts on Viper. In general, that’s how I like to work; meaningful reason for a decision first, addressing an editing/continuity problem second.

POISONING SEQUENCE
By basically reducing Viper to a featured extra, this obviously created an obstacle trying to make the poisoning scene work; since, in this version, she’s not the culprit. Now the film becomes more of a whodunnit, since we now don’t know who actually poisoned him until the (new) final act (It’s not the same culprit as the theatrical cut, as you’ll see later on):

(00:33:58:20)
  • I essentially just turned into Wolverine waking up from a PTSD nightmare about the war; so now dreaming about Yashida and the bunker triggers him waking up in stress, perfectly leading into Yashida’s death.
(00:35:08:07)
  • Removed the closeup of Yukio saying she “didn’t foresee” Yashida’s; partially because it foreshadows him coming back as a Samurai robot (groans), which has been removed in this cut, but also because it hurts the film’s suspense; if she can be wrong, the prophecy of Wolverine’s death has no stakes.

FUNERAL SEQUENCE
Removed various closeups of, and cutaways to, Viper; since she’s not really in this version in any prominent capacity. This included entering the temple, as well as cutaways to her during the shootout. The sequence now only establishes ONE main villain, and it’s Harada (LIKE THE COMICSs!!!); I might experiment with also removing a lot of his kills from the sequence, so more ambiguous whether or not he’s protecting Mariko. Said cuts are detailed below:

(00:35:52:17)
  • Removed closeup of Viper, thus eliminating foreshadowing for the now removed robot battle (groans). So now we jump straight to the wide shot of Harada, since he’s the main villain in this cut (YOU KNOW, LIKE THE COMICS!!)
(00:36:19:03)
  • Removed prominent shot emphasizing Viper, jumping from the same wide shot of Harada to a wide of Logan and Yukio entering the temple.
(00:38:03:08)
  • Removed a rack-focus and cutaway to Viper, by cutting to the wide shot of Yashida’s coffin.
  • Also removed Harada’s monologue, vowing to protect Mariko; since it makes his motives more ambiguous, and in turn him more believable as a villain.
(00:40:26:20)
  • Removed Viper recording the fight on her phone, since who does that during a fight anyway? (plus it never comes back, it’s just a really bad Checkov’s gun).
(00:40:39:02)
  • Removed Viper spitting venom in a man’s face, since she won’t be using that power later. Instead, I just use the weird wonky psychological visual and editing style of Wolverine getting shot to motivate the cut.

LOVE HOTEL SECTION
Mainly wanted to remove the various references to Viper in this section; since she’s not the one responsible for poisoning Wolverine in this cut, and essentially been removed from this cut of the film:

(00:59:09:10)
  • Trimmed the scene of Wolverine being stitched, to remove the conversation discussing Viper poisoning him; since she’s not the one who did it in this version, and it just repeats exposition we already know.
  • Completely removed the scene where Viper and Harada discuss their plan in the rain, since it foreshadows a finale that won’t be in this cut.

THE VILLAGE SECTION
Only made one minor change here, to adhere to this cut’s continuity:

(01:02:49:17)
  • Removed the backstory on Harada and Mariko being lovers, since it makes his motives too sympathetic to make a believable villain.
  • Bridged this with a time cut, jumping ahead in the scene; now instead of one scene of them making dinner and eating, it’s two separate scenes.

THE KIDNAPPING SECTION
Mainly I wanted to completely remove Viper from this section, since she’s not in cahoots with the Ninjas in this version, and set up a better transition into the Ninja fight in the snow later. This also actually involved removing Harada from this section, since he seemed too genuinely concerned to work as a villain. So now we don’t know who kidnapped her until Wolverine knows.

(01:28:50:14)
  • Ended the kidnapping scene slightly earlier, on that shot of Ninja yanking Mariko out the door by her arms.
  • This eliminates Harada and Viper from the scene, and also leaves it ambiguous as to what happened to Shingen; we assume, via the Kushlov effect, that the Ninjas killed him offscreen, since we now don’t actually see it… making it a more surprising reveal when he shows up in the cardiac arrest sequence.
(1:31:41:17)
  • Moved the cutaway to “mystery figure” (Shingen) to later, to be explained momentarily; thus rendering Wolverine turning on the medical bed and actually getting in it as one continuous scene, rather than two broken up.
(1:32:38:03)
  • Deleted the dialogue exchange where Wolverine says Yukio was “wrong” about Yashida’s death; since he actually is (in fact) dead in this version.
  • Also, it totally deflates the tension to suggest she might be wrong about Logan’s death RIGHT AS HE’S ABOUT TO (POTENTIALLY) DIE.
  • Bridged this cut by moving the cutaway to “mystery figure” (Shingen) here, instead of earlier.
(1:35:41:05)
  • Removed the line “that Viper bitch took her,” since she’s not in this version.

TRANSITION TO FINAL ACT
The new final act, in this version, is the Ninja fight. Whether or not this was ever meant to be the climax of the film is totally up for debate, but it’s clear it was always supposed to be in the film (and the fortress duel following it was not). But the thing, by completely removing Viper from this cut, the transition from Wolverine’s duel with Shingen to the finale is rendered a bit rocky. This necessitated the creation of a new transition between acts, which follows thusly:

(1:37:43:22)
  • Completely removed the post-duel scene with Yukio, since it’s there solely to foreshadow the robot fight (which isn’t in this cut).
  • The silhouetted shot of Wolverine, in the rain, now cuts to the establishing of him grabbing a cigar.
  • Completely removed the dialogue scene in the fortress, between Viper and Mariko; once again, it foreshadows a finale we won’t be seeing (and also, in case I haven’t mentioned it, Viper isn’t this cut).
  • The establishing shot of Wolverine, grabbing a cigar, now cuts to the exterior wide shot of the fortress (from deleted the dialogue scene).
  • The wide shot, of the fortress, now cuts to the wide shot of Logan on a motorcycle.
  • Completely removed the dialogue scene between Viper and Harada; since he’s not a hero in this version, and also VIPER ISN’T IN THIS CUT OF THE FILM.
  • The wide shot of Logan, on a motorcycle, now cuts to the ninja fight

THE NINJA FIGHT
This sequence was radically reworked, in terms of continuity as well as transitioning smoothly to the final airport scene; albeit as minimally as possible, in order to preserve James Mangold’s incredible blocking and fight choreography. In this version, the finale of the fight where Wolverine is captured has been cut. However, via manipulation of inserts from that cut sequence, it's now revealed that HARADA poisoned him in this version. The fight now concludes at the explosion of the snowblower, using the flames as a thematic bookend to the atomic explosion at the beginning of the film before transitioning back to the airport at the film's conclusion.

Firstly, I created a series of cutaways to the insert of Harada's poisoned arrow. An important thing about this cutaway montage is that the length of the scene is the same as before, however -- since there's no dialogue during this part -- the footage is briefly (intentionally) out of sync with the audio, in order to increase the length of the scene. Once the montage ends, however, it's in sync again (don't worry, that'll make sence below). Importantly, though, there are NO changes/cuts to the audio; hence the length of the scene should be unchanged once the montage ends.

The cutaways play out as follows:

1st = (1:45:36:07)
  • Inserted a slow-motion cutaway (created using frames 1:47:19:00 to 1:47:19:12). I did this by doubling each frame, thus the slowed-down 12 fps method where each frame is played twice. No increase of time to the scene, as the insert plays out over the existing audio track. We cut back to the wide angle at 1:45:36:10. Since this version of the insert is so out of focus and brief, it's unclear at first what you're looking at... essentially intriguing the viewer to go "wait, what is that?"
2nd = (1:45:37:21)
  • Inserted the same insert at normal speed (1:47:19:00 to 1:47:20:07). Again, no increase to the length of the scene as it just plays out over the unaltered audio track. We cut to the arc-master shot of Wolverine 1:45:37:21. This time, the insert now plays long enough for the audience to realize what they're looking at and go "oh shit, that's Harada with a poisoned arrow!"
3rd = (1:45:40:10)
  • Inserted the same insert (1:47:19:00 to 1:47:20:07). To engineer a "third" cutaway to it -- since this angle is shown only once for less than 2 seconds in the actual film, creating limited coverage -- I played the clip in reverse this time to give the illusion of a seperate take, rather than the same one reused. You honestly can't tell, and the illusion works great. Again, no increase to the length of the scene as it plays over the unaltered audio track. We cut back to the arc-master at 1:45:40:10 (essentially, what you've done is insert the cutaway between two frames of this angle, being 1:45:40:09 and 1:45:40:10).
(1:45:43:02)
  • At this point in the arc-master, cut to the ninja master (1:45:46:18). This now returns the footage to being in sync with the audio, by cutting the previous arc-master slightly short.
Remaining cuts to scene:

(1:46:02:04)
  • Insert the same poisoned-arrow insert here, now using the point where Harada actually fires it (1:47:20:07 to 1:47:20:12). It's so fast a quick-cut, ala George Miller esque fast-editing, that the audience can't quite tell whether or not Wolverine managed to duck in time to avoid it... meaning, for the next couple seconds, the audience could conceivably think he was poisoned and died in the explosion. No change to length of scene.
(1:46:08:07)
  • Cut ahead to the shot of Yukio getting up (1:48:16:13), with an audio fade to bridge the two shots. You may need to add fire/splintering ambience underneath, to bridge the continuity. This cuts out the minutes in-between, since Wolverine's not captured in this cut.
(1:48:26:04)
  • Inserted the wide shot of the tower (1:48:07:06 to 1:48:10:11, played in reverse) here, thus bridging establishing where Yukio is running to. No change in length of scene.
(1:48:33:00)
  • Inserted the master of Mariko running out to the balcony (1:46:52:05 to 1:46:55:20) here, thus connecting the idea that Yukio is running to her; it also helps sell it, because in this extreme wide shot Wolverine is originally the one running, so the audience can kushlov/assume that the figure running is Yukio. We cut from this to Wolverine standing on the snowblower (1:46:08:08)
Engineered romantic reverse-angles, using shots from seperate points in the scene:
  • (1:46:08:08 to 1:46:12:19) = Zooming wide of Wolverine on the snowblower
  • (1:46:55:21 to 1:46:59:13) = Mariko looking down at him, from the balcony
    • at 1:46:57:22, you'll want to insert audio from the previous shot
    • (audio of 1:46:07:22 to 1:46:18:06)
    • this creates a brief gap with no audio before, solving that is on you
  • (1:46:14:18 to 1:46:18:15) = Cut back to Wolverine, looking back at her
  • (1:48:04:15 to 1:48:07:05) = Mariko in awe of him
Created a fast-cutting "flames" bookend, which also transitions into the next scene
  • (0:04:05:04 to 0:04:05:14) = quick cut to flaming bunker, from prologue
  • (1:46:21:01 to 1:46:24:00) = Wolverine gets off the snowblower, to walk to the tower
  • (0:04:08:09 to 0:04:08:18) = quick cut to explosive flames, from prologue
  • (1:46:24:11 to 1:46:25:11) = cut back to Wolverine, picking up pace
  • (0:04:08:19 to 0:04:09:01) = quick cut to explosion, same angle
  • (1:46:25:12 to 1:46:26:05) = cut back to Wolverine, who grabs his cigar
  • (0:04:09:02 to 0:04:09:08) = quick cut to explosion, same angle
  • (1:46:26:06 to 1:46:27:00) = Wolverine, who tosses his cigar to the ground
  • (0:04:05:08 to 0:04:05:17) = quick cut to bunker in flames
    • this transitions into the establishing shot of the airport (scene starts at 2:04:57:17)
    • the fade transition starts at 0:04:05:13 of the first shot, ends at 2:04:57:22 of the next shot
    • At 1:46:22:17 in the first shot of Wolverine (1:46:21:01 to 1:46:24:00), is when to start the audio of the next scene
    • (audio lead-in starts at 2:04:52:09 in the audio)
    • created an audio fade between the two scenes
    • (audio fade starts at 1:48:06:17 of previous scene's audio, ends at 1:46:25:09 of next scene's audio)
From there? Just let the film play normally to the end.
That's it. That's the full, timestamped cut-list.

And that about concludes my work on this project. I'm really sorry that complications in my own life prevented me from being able to complete it, since it was so close to the finish line. With this cutlist tool now in place, hopefully it'll be able to see the light of day one day... however, it will be in the hands of a different editor.

That's all folks. I re-iterate all the fond farewells and goodbyes I said in my previous post (see above for context about why I'm cancelling this edit, this wasn't a random decision). I hope to be back here again someday, to poke my head in to say hello. It won't, however, be as an editor.

See ya round, folks.
Signing off, for probably the last time...
~~The Silver Screen Samurai

The Silver Screen Samurai…

Your passion on this project has been a real gem of a thread.

I’m putting this one on my to do list. Recreating your edit from this detailed list seems well within my skills, and even if I do make more cuts to “make it my own”, there would absolutely be a “Silver Screen Samurai Original Version” and at least a “Inspired By The Silver Screen Samurai” title card to any edit beyond that.

And hopefully you will visit the community again in any capacity you have the brain bandwidth for, you are always welcome!!

**Update**

Progress on the "Silver Screen Samurai Workprint" is underway! I have everything done from the list except the final ninja fight scene - that one is proving to be a bit tough to get the final shots to match the notes here, and I have reached out to Silver Screen Samurai for some clarity.

General Editor Notes:
Overall, up until the final act, the creative choices are solid. Right now, for me however, the final act with the ninjas doesn't feel like a satisfying conclusion. The clues to reach the summit building at the end of the trail, and with Mariko in that building, still feel like something is missing. With no real motivation for the ninja now protecting Mariko from Wolverine, no final death for Harada, mentions of "passing" wolverine's powers, and a snowblower explosion that supposedly incapacitated all the ninja on the roofs too... Something is missing.

Additional changes that I might recommend for the Silver Screen Samurai Workprint:
  • The idea to remove some of Hamada's kills is a good idea, I would suggest going further and removing a lot of his face shots during the funeral escape scene, with the idea being to let him become more anonymous and be just kind of "the face of the ninja clan"
  • Remove the mention that Yashida was destroying the company, to keep Shingen more villainous. Right now it only casts a questionable aspect to Mariko
  • Remove most mentions of "passing" wolverines powers
  • Cut Shingen's surprise when the ninja kidnap his daughter, to make it look like they are under his command.
  • Move an edited scene of "Hamada and Mariko in the tower" to before Logan makes it to the village trail, and editing it to give Hamada more connection to the whole plot.
  • Remove Hamada from final fight after his dialogue confrontation with Logan, making him blend back into the group of ninjas, assumed to be killed in the snowblower blast
  • Rescore the final fight to emotionally "feel" like the climax of the movie.
  • Remove the mid-credit scene with Xavier and Magneto, since he would still have his adamantium claws in this edit.

I might end up trying to work on my own edit now, inspired by this edit, but with a way to bring in the Yashida reveal in some way, and let Logan still lose his adamantium.

Thats all for now folks, more updates to come when I get some clarity for the final scene from @Silver Screen Samurai themselves. Cheers!

Last edited:
@Silver Screen Samurai has been in contact and together we have created one edit that we are both immensely proud of. Over the course of 16 detailed versions and reviews, this edit has been honed to their original vision, and then some. I am happy to say this edit is now complete.

More details will be listed here soon as I build the IFDB listing, and the plan is to release next weekend!

oEvOtS6.jpg

Two things:
1) @"Wakeupkeo", I'm just finding out now that you contributed to this project. What persuaded you to get involved?
2) I didn't think this edit would be completed any time soon. Thank God I was proven wrong.

Two things:
1) @"Wakeupkeo", I'm just finding out now that you contributed to this project. What persuaded you to get involved?
2) I didn't think this edit would be completed any time soon. Thank God I was proven wrong.
Basically I also really wanted to see this edit, and since the edit list was so detailed, it seemed doable! And the goals weren’t inside their head, the Mangold quotes also kept us on track and not too far down in subjective decisions.

The quality of the scenes @Silver Screen Samurai created such as the nightmare sequence without The Viper was a big plus!

As for the speed, I again chalk that up to a great blueprint, and my increasing skill at this addiction called fan editing also helps. Each shortcut is a realization of how much time I can save. We probably spent more time rewatching and reviewing for errors or finding more opportunities for the edit to be better lol

Back
Top Bottom