• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter Archives - Complete Project Discussion

thanks avp

lol, i like the theme song.

this guy is from pittsburgh? i wonder where the interview took place

Havnt a clue.

Max it show the IMAX Version in a few weeks of the Half Blood Prince. That would be good to record as that is not for sale right now.

Also Extra on HBO is doing a show with Danial Radcliff which might be good to add to the collection.

I don't have any of these so I can't get them for you. Maybe someone out there can for us?

The Extras is probably a repeat. Daniel was on in season 2. I have the DVD set (its officially released) and the appearance isn't really harry potter related (though, quite hilarious).

extras2.jpg

I'd be interested in that IMAX version if anyone can cap it. thanks for the heads up Shades ;)

thanks for the heads up! i'll have to arrange for someone to cap it. :)

I think I have that set up to record too. I'll double check.

I have it set up to record but it wouldn't hurt to have some one else record it too. Sometimes show are set to copyright protection and I can't transfer it from my TIVO to my computer. Which is really annoying so if anyone ever finds a hack for that PLEASE let me know.

I doubt it will be copyright protected but you never know.

Will anyone be able to record the 3D IMAX Version that in showing on Max? (This weekend I think)

Thorw, I honestly haven't looked at the Wizarding World videos I gave you so I don't know it these are on them but just in case there are quite a few videos here that are interesting and may be good for that
collection.

http://www.harrypotterspage.com/category/hp-spells/

UP Date EDIT:
Also MAX is showing both the 3D IMAX as well as the Standard IMAX version of the Half Blood Prince in October. Do you know anyone who can record them as well?

I was going to cap the Oprah episode today with J.K. Rowling but it turns out I used my last DVD-RW last night to record Bones. I watched it this afternoon but it wasn't done until about 5 after 4 so I didn't cap it but I just checked and the ABC affiliate I get is re-airing it tonight at 1:05 so I'll record it then. I'll be capping it in XP mode so once the commercials are edited out it should come to around 2.9 GB's.

Shades2585, did you cap it?

Yes go it. Just in case you can ask Throw if he wants your copy too.

RE: IMAX version - unfortunately I don't know anyone who can cap this :-\ would love to see it and share it.

RE: Oprah - Thanks for capping this guys!!! I also noticed that someone put it on youtube in 720p. I am interested in all caps as I want to put the best version possible in the project.

Thanks guys for your continued interest and help :)

Is the full episode available on YouTube in 720p? If so that's probably the one to get. Unless of course Shades2585 capped it in HD that is.

it is uploaded in 6 parts on youtube. Once I grab them all, I can post screen caps and the final runtime of them combined. What is the runtime of your caps minus commercial breaks?

final runtime of all parts is 41min 15 sec. That seems about right, considering a 1-hour program with commercial breaks.

Here are some screencaps. The picture isn't super sharp, and there is a bit of macroblocking, but with some light filtering, and downscaling to DVD, it might look quite nice.

rowlingoprah01.jpg

rowlingoprah02.jpg

rowlingoprah03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom