• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter Archives - Complete Project Discussion

i figured as much. I saw the deleted scenes on youtube, and mostly I was glad they were deleted. Though I like most of the map scene, the choir scene, and harry coming down the stairs. pretty insignificant stuff though.

I didn't watch them because I still haven't seen the movie, I've only seen the first three, but my dad has them all so I'm going to have to catch up at some point. Although I can get all 6 films on Blu-Ray for just under 20$ each so I might end up getting them myself. Deleted scenes are always something I look forward to on DVD's, probably most of all, so it's always disappointing when they're insignificant.

I almost forgot to mention but last night on The Tonight Show they had a Harry Potter sketch. Not sure if you're interested in including it in your archives but you can watch it on the official Tonight Show website.

Here's a direct link to the video:

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/belligerent-dumbledore-120909/1183788/

If you're interested in including it let me know and I'll send you links for the full episode in 720p.

They've done a sketch with that guy playing Dumbledore before but I can't remember when. If you're interested in the one posted above I'll see if I can find when they did the other sketch.

Frantic Canadian said:
I almost forgot to mention but last night on The Tonight Show they had a Harry Potter sketch. Not sure if you're interested in including it in your archives but you can watch it on the official Tonight Show website.

Here's a direct link to the video:

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/belligerent-dumbledore-120909/1183788/

If you're interested in including it let me know and I'll send you links for the full episode in 720p.

They've done a sketch with that guy playing Dumbledore before but I can't remember when. If you're interested in the one posted above I'll see if I can find when they did the other sketch.

I found the other Dumbledore sketch. It's from the July 24th episode.

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/dumbledore-hits-hollywood-072409/1139089/

Unfortunately this one doesn't appear to have been capped in 720p but if you're interested I can get you an Xvid of it.

cool! sounds great. yes, i would like to get links for this if possible. PM me if you find something. thanks :)

Not a problem. I checked before posting and last night's episode is available in 720p but the July one isn't. YouTube wasn't helpful either so the best I can do for that one is a 350 MB Xvid of the full episode. I'll send you the links right away.

I posted this in the "We All Need A Laugh" thread over at the FE forum but I'm not sure if you saw it or not. Thought you might want to include it as an easter egg.

Harry Potter in the Hood

About time some more discs were made ;)

lol, I totally agree. Work has been keeping me super busy at the moment. After the first week of July, my schedule lightens up a lot, and I should be able to get a couple of these projects back on track.

What could you ever mean ??? :eek: ;D ;)

Back
Top Bottom