• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter Archives - Complete Project Discussion

No problem. Had I sent you that last one before? I sent you so much stuff I can't remember.

BTW are you interested in scans of flyer ads for the new DVD/Blu-Ray? I've got some for Best Buy, Future Shop and Wal-Mart if you want them.

yes, you did send that one before, but I actually forgot about it. The scans would be cool if you have the time. :)

I figured as much but better to send it again than not at all. :D The scans won't be a problem. I'll do them at the same time as I scan my Columbia House stuff.

Y6V1 has been great so far, throw - the mrs has really enjoyed it (me too!)

great to hear!! It might be a bit yet until I can get vol2 done. I am moving soon. Well, this weekend, I am going out to start my new job, but we probably wont have a permanent residence there for a month or two yet.

This is about the book and is rather crappy quality as well.

Harry Potter 7 Imprimé Dans Le Noir

I don't know if you've seen it but the North American Blu-Ray release commercial for Half-Blood Prince mentions that you can access Deathly Hallows content via BD-Live. I know you don't have a Blu-Ray player but if anyone is thinking of picking up the Blu-Ray they might be able to help you out with that footage, if you can save BD-Live footage to a flash drive that is.

Hey Throw my dad just picked up the Half-Blood Prince on DVD and one of the extras is "A Year In The Life Of J.K. Rowling". Not sure if it's the same special that aired on ABC a while back, the one I tried capping for you but didn't get any sound, but the name is the same and the description fits so here's hoping it is the same and you don't have to worry about not having it for your archives.

interesting that they would include this... I haven't gotten the DVD yet. I'm hoping Santa brings it :) I do have a couple other copies of that doc in various quality, but it will be nice to see it in good DVD quality.

I've been trying real hard. He should have my letter by now! :D

I'll check out the DVD and let you know if it's the same. I only watched the first few minutes of it when it aired but it should be easy enough to notice if they're one and the same.

I just checked the DVD of Half-Blood Prince and the video you posted above is included on it. Not sure if it's the same video that's available via BD-Live on the Blu-Ray but it's possible.

I just popped in the DVD and took a quick look at the beginning of "J.K. Rowling: A Year In The Life" and it does appear to be the same one that aired on ABC earlier this year. The special runs for 49:30 and is about her writing The Deathly Hallows, at least it's mentioned at the beginning, and it does give a spoiler warning if you haven't read Deathly Hallows. Strangely though while it's in anamorphic widescreen the only audio option is 2.0. There's also 8 deleted scenes totalling 6:48.

There's a few more extras as well but I know that these would be of most interest to you.

yay!!! anamorphic widescreen. thats great!!

however 7 minutes of deleted scenes is major suckage. This movie needed a lot more...

I know. I was surprised that the eight scenes only totaled 6:48. I thought for sure that it would be a lot longer. I'll have to check and see if the Blu-Ray has any more deleted scenes on it.

Back
Top Bottom