• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Harry Potter Archives - Complete Project Discussion

I have the 10M trailer from Opras web site uploaded to my TV Shows folder for you Throw. I'll uploaded the show to that folder later. Maybe tonight.

I have it in HD but I don't know what res it is.

I've uploaded some more things to the Deathly Hallows folder as well. More trailers and posters and stuff.

Update:
Ok Throw they are uploaded the the TV Shows folder as well as the Susie Orzman show.

Also BBCA has a show Top Gear coming up (the 7th maybe) with Rupert Grint. I don't have that channel in HD so if someone can record it.

Also BIO is doing showing the Harry Potter Kids (which is out in dvd but not BR) and they are also doing two shows on the Making of Wizardry World of HP. (14th and 15th I think) I don't have this channel on HD either so if someone can get these that would be great.

Aren't the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter included on the Blu-Ray editions? The 4-disc ones that is.

Not in the two Ultimate editions I have. The other two are not due out till the end of this month.

Will they post all of them (Top Gear, Harry Potter Kids, Making of Wizarding World) or just some of them on tehparadox?

Edit:
My mistake, the shows on Bio are "Creating the World of Harry Potter" and yes those are on the Ultimate collections.

Sorry for my confusion.

Take a look at this site.
http://danradcliffeonline.com/
Select Filmogerphy and then the movie. There is LOT of stuff here. :eek:

Select About DRO for the contact info. Maybe they might have some higher detail stuff for you as well if you ask.

wow, cool info. Some of those video files are pretty low res, but I think the online ones were always like that. shame. Great resource for figuring out whats out there. Thanks shades 8)

Do you have a list whats bin collected so far (all years)?

AvP said:
Do you have a list whats bin collected so far (all years)?

currently I don't have one compiled. I'll try to get one together this week. It'll be long...

Cool, thanks, i guessed it be a massive collection :)

That web site I mentioned earlier does show a lot out there.
http://danradcliffeonline.com/dh/dhupdate.html
Of course those are only about Radcliffe.

I've found a few more trailers and uploaded them for Throw.
Oprah of course.
Several ABC Family clips.

There is another show, I don't remember the name but I've never heard of it, coming on in the next few days. I've set it up to record. Well see if I can transfer it.

The Scream Awards just ended almost 10 minutes ago and the brand new, never before seen footage wasn't shown until 10:51, nine minutes before the end of the show. The whole clip lasted less than a minute and was made to look like a trailer or a tv spot. I'm guessing it'll probably show up on YouTube in HD so I'll wait a few days before doing anything just in case it does show up.

thanks steph.

BTW guys, I started compiling a spreadsheet with metadata for all the clips I have collected. It will be a bear to finish but it should help the project a lot.

thanks. yes, the leaky cauldron has been a great site for this stuff. I have several items on my HDD from them that I would love to find higher resolution copies of. All of this will be documented in the spreadsheet I am compiling.

The Scream Awards clip/trailer has been posted on YouTube. The best they have is 360p though. Still looks good however.

Edit: Can we no longer post videos?

thanks FC. I'm sure a HD copy of the trailer will make its rounds soon. Youtube embedding doesnt seem to be working. We lost some functionality recently when we had to restore the forum from a database. Youtube embedding could have gotten screwed up. I'll check with AvP about it.

It may be released later as a trailer. I think that's what happened at the Oscars during the last movie.

Back
Top Bottom