• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Harry Potter Archives - Complete Project Discussion

ThrowgnCpr said:
thanks FC. I'm sure a HD copy of the trailer will make its rounds soon. Youtube embedding doesnt seem to be working. We lost some functionality recently when we had to restore the forum from a database. Youtube embedding could have gotten screwed up. I'll check with AvP about it.

No problem Matthew. I'm sure an HD copy will surface soon but at least for now you have this one.

AvP said:
When the forum was down, clap re-uped a fresh copy and it removed all the plugins.

Thanks for the explanation Paul.

Thanks for the info.

the quality of that access hollywood clip is pretty poor. I wonder if its possible to get a better version anywhere?

On "day break" (breakfast show) all next week they are having HarryPotter interviews.

Oh well. Nothing I can do then. Hopefully someone else can.

Daniel Radcliffe interview on the ITV news tonight, might be on the box (ive put it in requests).

Do you have "inside The Actors Studio - Daniel Radcliffe"?

No, I have dozens of episodes of that, but not Daniel's episode. When was he on? These have been horrible to find decent captures of. Most of the ones I have found have been crappy low res AVI. Is there a decent version floating about?

Length: 00:53:34
Video bitrate: 1456 kb/s
Video resolution: 576x432
Audio type: mp3
Sampling rate: 48000 Hz
Channels: 2 channels
Audio bitrate: 128 kb/s

also found

David.Letterman.2009.07.09.Daniel.Radcliffe
Conan.O.Brien.2009.01.12.Daniel.Radcliffe

AvP said:
Length: 00:53:34
Video bitrate: 1456 kb/s
Video resolution: 576x432
Audio type: mp3
Sampling rate: 48000 Hz
Channels: 2 channels
Audio bitrate: 128 kb/s

yes, this seems standard or even best case scenario for the ITAS episodes. They get such crappy caps. Surely A&E has a HD stream? Does anyone with HD cable know?

I grabbed the first rar from NG, and it looks pretty good, the bitrate is good most avis are only about 1000 kb/s.

Harry potter on "Film 2010 with Claudia Winkleman" next week.

Yup, and in HD too :)

Back
Top Bottom