• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Ghostbusters (2016)

Kirestananderson01 said:
such of stupid movie worst movie

It's good that you are giving it a chance.

I made this little meme in support of the new lady ghostbusters!

tumblr_nrasaxkn5Q1u7z2gco1_500.jpg

:lol: It'd be epic if that movie actually failed the test, if every conversation those women have revolve around men.

Funny! But there is a slight typo toward the end there. :)

Neglify said:
:lol: It'd be epic if that movie actually failed the test, if every conversation those women have revolve around men.

They already failed the test: they took the places of men in the script.

TMBTM said:
They already failed the test: they took the places of men in the script.

That must be a new rule.

thecuddlyninja said:
Funny! But there is a slight typo toward the end there.
Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_15.gif

That's how you know I made it. ;)

New Ghostbusters cast cheering up hospital patients, in full costume.

ghostbusters-hospitalphoto6.jpg

ghostbusters-hospitalphoto5.jpg

ghostbusters-hospitalphoto4.jpg

ghostbusters-hospitalphoto3.jpg

ghostbusters-hospitalphoto2.jpg

ghostbusters-hospitalphoto1.jpg

Also of note, the wand on the proton pack is designed differently than the official image they released. Could be that the first pack they showed off was what the G-string-busters start off with, and these bigger wands come into play in the second half.

Neglify said:
New cast photo.

ghostbusters-greenmist-photo.jpg

Anyone other than me getting a bit of an RGB vibe from this cast? Left to right: Ray, Egon, Peter, Winston.

The first trailer is here.

It doesn't look terrible but it doesn't look all that great. I wish Kate McKinnon had more to do in the trailer, as I think she's the funniest current SNL cast member. Leslie Jones looks like she's continuing her one-note shtick of being the loud, angry black woman. I just hope they don't rely on her too much and that they stay away from the fart and poop jokes.

Doesn't look that bad. I just hope it's a good soft-reboot and doesn't contradict anything from the first two films or the video game. Seriously, if you haven't played that game, go play it now. It's an actual Ghostbusters III in video game form. So awesome.

I like the cast (even though I don't know them well), I laughed a few times and all in all I say why not...
but boy it looks "Batman & Robin" cheap.

If you'd told me that was an SNL fake-trailer spoof of Ghostbusters, I'd of believed you.

I noticed that 50,000 people (Out of 80k) took the time to down-vote that trailer on youtube ;-). I'd love this film to be good just to shove it in the faces of all the sexists that were whining when this project was first announced... but that looks unlikely based on those dodgy looking 2.5 minutes :-(.

That looks really weak, and I'm not surprised. I was totally open to an all-ladies Ghostbusters, but I think McCarthy and Wiig were terrible casting choices. Regardless of everything they kept saying, this looks like a straight-up remake, and a piss-poor one at that.

I don't know, I feel like this could be good fun. The cast looks like they're having fun, and none of it is being taken too seriously. I'll check it out for sure.

Well, well .... can't make up my mind, yet. Although some scenes are funny I don't like the typecasted "angry/aggressive black"-cliché. (She kinda looks angry in most scenes).
Seems really unnecessary for a female "Winston Zeddemore" imho.

Hmm. The vomit "joke". Cool new possession idea. The funniest by far was the engineer (McKinnon?). Wiig and McCarthy are generally overrated, mainly because they tend to overact horribly and try to steal every scene. If the director can reign them in, they could be ok.
This is definitely not looking like a big screen must...

Back
Top Bottom