• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Ghostbusters (2016)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Yeah but you're a computer, you like being turned on like that.

MY FAVORITE IS WHEN I'M TURNED ON
THEN OFF
THEN ON
THEN OFF
THEN ON
THEN OFF

IMAGINE ME AS THIS LIGHT SWITCH

tenor.gif

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Junglist Paja said:

Those fifty seconds have more original Ghostbusters flavor than the entire 2016 reboot.

I 100% agree, which is why I'm not that interested in it. I think it comes down to what you want in the movie. I have no interest in another Ghostbusters with OG flavor, the returns were already diminishing by the sequel 30 years ago. I wanted something new with a fun concept and new funny people, which I got with the reboot. To me, this seems like the side of remake/reboot culture that doesn't interest me (try to mimic exactly the original vibe) and not the side that does (do something new with an existing concept/idea/setting). Jason Reitman has made some good, interesting movies and I wish he would be do something original instead of this. Has a comedy sequel over a decade later literally ever been good? I honestly can't think of one.

Top Bottom