• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

For Your Eyes Only; 007 Cut; APPROVED

TM2YC said:
Has this awesome edit been fixed @"nostromo777" ? and can it go back on ifdb? I might want to vote for it in FEOTY but I'm not sure I can if it's not back up again.

yes! fixed today, and trailer added

Hey everyone.  i know I have alot of DMs asking about this cut.  Fear not.  i will get back to you all in time.  2020  has been a difficult year for me and my family.  My plate is full, and I havent had time for this project.  it has been stuck at 98% done for far too long.  I have several small fixes to make, but I just havent had the time for it. I know ive said this before, but Ill get to work on it soon.

I hope to have something to share soon.

cheers

v4.1c available. a few error fixes, added isolated score track, and scoreless track
@nostromo777 , great work! Please update your IFDB listing. The added audio tracks are a rare treat. That's worth mentioning in the listing.

Back
Top Bottom