• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Dr Jones and the Skull Kingdom Mystery

At the very least is the link up for the new MP4 file, because the other one uses a smaller resolution that shows borders on all four sides of the TV.

Interested in the dvd release as well, I dont think Wraith would like to miss out on participating on the FEOTM over a release holdup ;)

-reave- Last warning.

Wraith said:
(above quote self-deleted by Frink before Reave could do it)
Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo-stick, Wraith, stop posting things you aren't supposed to post. Only the .mp4 is on .info.

The DVD is not available unless Wraith wants to PM you the information. .mp4 is the only one available on .info to my knowledge.

MAN. I feel like this in entrapments guys....c'mon. Apols Reave. I do get it. You chaps need to use your noodles. Needless to say.....

Wraith said:
MAN. I feel like this in entrapments guys....c'mon. Apols Reave. I do get it. You chaps need to use your noodles. Needless to say.....
mindblownp1.gif

Wraith said:

dude-wait-what.jpg

^ Your not the only one confused, i even had another coffee and it still doesn't make sense.

Wraith said:
oh geez, I'm glad I'm not the only one confused.
I just thought i was really dumb.

vote vote vote......rate rate rate...feedback feedback feedback....
Thx
Thx
Thx
W W W

Back
Top Bottom