• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Rogue

You sir, have become a factory!

we need more rogues!!!! there was once a time a long long time ago when cover artists were a big part of FE. that time has been destroyed by the Sith. You sir, are a Jedi!

We also need someone to give Rogue a fancy Cover Artist badge. ;-) How he's gone so long without one is a crime. :)

If i do get a badge, it better be unique!!!
there was once a time a long long time ago when cover artists were a big part of FE. that time has been destroyed by the Sith. You sir, are a Jedi!
There we go: Jedi cover artist!!!

Hows this AEdude? Because of a filter i was using that i wasn't to framiliar with i am unable to move the postiton of the characters on the front of the cover, so to fill in the empty space on top i put more stars, yoda has been taken care of...
revengeofthesithae21.jpg

Frantic Canadian said:
I like your new Revenge Of The Sith cover but why the black border?

Classie-ess-ness ; )

Mad Max Get to the point edit by Tranzor...
madmaxgettothepointedit.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUADVS78

I think this is the first one where i actually made up a synopsis for the back. And yes i know there is a swear word on the back, i want it that way!

the mad max cover looks great! except the spine font seems out of place. would be better if it matched the fonts used on the front. just a thought

ThrowgnCpr said:
the mad max cover looks great! except the spine font seems out of place. would be better if it matched the fonts used on the front. just a thought

S#!T i thought i nailed that one. :-o

lol, like i said, the cover looks great. really fantastic work. the spine just seemed slapped on at the end, without the same thought you put into the rest of the design.

Maybe i should just fix it then. Probably couldn't hurt.

Nvm, tried something different but it wouldn't work, its fine the way it is.

Rogue-theX said:
Hows this AEdude? Because of a filter i was using that i wasn't to framiliar with i am unable to move the postiton of the characters on the front of the cover, so to fill in the empty space on top i put more stars, yoda has been taken care of...
revengeofthesithae21.jpg

This is a fantastic cover, Rogue-theX. I'm humbled to have it associated with my fanedit. Please, consider making variations of it for others who would like this cover art for a different, more popular Fanedit of the Revenge of the Sith.

Thank you very much.

AEmovieguy said:
This is a fantastic cover, Rogue-theX. I'm humbled to have it associated with my fanedit. Please, consider making variations of it for others who would like this cover art for a different, more popular Fanedit of the Revenge of the Sith.

Thank you very much.

Great!!! i will do the finishing up and it should be available some time tommorow :)

Back
Top Bottom