• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by Rogue

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Watercolor textures I made for my next cover:
cnsctn9txtr1xmpl_zpsltbii3ww.jpg~original

cnsctn9txtr4xmpl_zpsbytzojb9.jpg~original

cnsctn9txtr2xmpl_zps5phq8ece.jpg~original

cnsctn9txtr3xmpl_zpsqb9o11l1.jpg~original

cnsctn9txtr5xmpl_zpsdoohgqap.jpg~original

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know if you meant it to be like a Rorschach test or not but all I see are vaginas and penises.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I see Darth Vader in the second to last one, with a bloodshot eye and pink T-shirt.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Forgot all about posting this, my bad.

love_consecution_3dview.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ld85ztro8t5a49d/Consecution9_dvdart.7z

Big thank yous to TM2YC and matrixgrindhoused for their help; TM2YC for encouraging me when I had almost given up and for creating the title design: that really brought it to life for me, and mg for helping write the back text. and thanks to whoever made that wicked 3d view of the cover up there ^ :)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Had fun with the last cover so I thought I might try working on another consecution cover and since I love drawing the batman I though it'd give that a go, I'm going with the idea that batman is bored at stately Wayne manor listening to the news or monitoring the wayne stocks or waiting for a bowel movement or something and starts drawing on his batman clippings, not sure if the style is right or not, and I seriously need to do fix his hands on the front but any thoughts?

batman%20consecution%20cover%20xmpl2_zps6nbd2cse.jpg~original

batman%20consecution%20disc%20xmpl_zpsa5idoqdp.jpg~original

Was also thinking of doing an inner cover with the same idea but as though the joker had doodled on a gotham paper.

Top Bottom