• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Rogue

Rogue-theX said:
Hey hebrides? Is it okay if i tell 'em how it should look? HEBRIDES?!?!?!

Sure, why not? I wouldn't be surprised if the design had to change a bit here or there as you run into roadblocks, but that's part of the fun (or at least it is for me when I'm working on stuff). And even if they know what the city will look like, there'll still be some mystery about how exactly it gets destroyed...a mystery I'll reveal just as soon as I really figure it out myself :lol:

Oh, and Rogue, a quick tip for compositing the buildings, etc., if I haven't mentioned this already: keep 'em in separate layers so they can easily be moved around/rescaled/color corrected/whatever. No need to make even MORE work for yourself if you don't have to :wink:

And BTW, thanks again (publicly) for doing this. I know it's a huge job, and I really appreciate it!

killbillme said:
do you have AE? this is a job i would at least use AE on.
there is also a plugin for AE called CAMERA MAPPER. it allows you to give motion to stills.
http://www.digieffects.com/product/camera_mapper
this looks like a job for that.

Nice one, Jorge! I have some Digieffects stuff, but I didn't know about that plugin. I was going to rely on some of Andrew Kramer's AE camera tutorials, but if there's a more efficient way to do it, then I'm all for it!

ETA: I see it works with 10.4+, which is great. I can't tell, though, if it requires a specific version of AE. Will it work with CS3, or will I need to re-upgrade to CS4 first?

The plan right now, as far as I'm aware, is for Rogue to create the matte, which I'll then composite into the original footage. It's going to be a BIG matte to allow for panning and different angles...

Rogue-theX said:
Here is the cover for havok1977's upcoming edit...
codenamewolverine3dview.jpg

All is have to say is : gracias :lock1: !

I didn't know CODENAME: WOLVERINE is now in B/W.:tinfoil3:

Nah, the cover just tricked you :nod:

Shameless self-promotion time.... hee hee!!!:smile:

I think that is my favorite cover so far.

It is TREK-tastic!!!!

bionicbob said:
Shameless self-promotion time.... hee hee!!!:smile:

I think that is my favorite cover so far.

It is TREK-tastic!!!!

That's why they call me a miracle worker!!!
scotty.gif

Rogue-theX said:
Here's the cover for Bionicbob's upcoming edit STAR TREK: RESURRECTION. prepare yourselves...

LOVE it! Very cool!

Thank's guys, much appreciated :)

Well this ones long overdue. I cannot seem to figure out how to fix it. The disc has too much saturation, Jorge suggested i change the art on the disc to the crystal skull like the poster but i couldn't get it to work. And the laserdisc remix logo thing on the back isn't working out. I think the gear on the back (hat, whip, gun crystal skull ect.. isn't working either.
Any ideas?

indypreview.jpg

I actually like the whole Hat, Whip, Gun thing.
Why not put that on the DVD?

Thank`s Bob. I will give that a try.

bionicbob said:
I actually like the whole Hat, Whip, Gun thing.
Why not put that on the DVD?

I was thinking of that too. Would the 3/4 shot of the skull be there as well? Perhaps hat, whip, gun on the left side, and skull on the right?

Rogue-theX said:
Cover for David Kerrin's bsg edit...
bsggoipzwotg3dview.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UBBWE84

Hey Rogue, for some reason I can't get this gem cover downloaded. And I don't like that 'cause it's a really, really, perrty one! :)
The download kills itself halfway in jdownloader, and copy/pasting directly into Firefox or IE8 doesn't work either. It downloads far too slow then, only to stop; incompleted. Does anyone else have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom