• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Rogue

Rogue-theX said:
3 covers for Jorge's KILL BILL X REMIXED

Left the back of this one pretty bair of info, it just got lost in the blood anyway...
killbillxbloodybride3dv.jpg

s3dview.jpg

killbillxninja3dview.jpg

Links are coming.

My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE JORGE FAN EDIT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now a dvd cover to match its greatness.
Life is good.8)

Frantic Canadian said:
Those are pretty freakin' sweet looking Rogue!
Thanks Frantic : )

killbillme said:
Now that makes me happy Kbm
killbillme said:
You and your subtlties, those three dots could mean many things:-?...matte shot...raiders cover...dreamwalker...who knows what, how does one know such things? looks like I just got remixed :-D

bionicbob said:
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE JORGE FAN EDIT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now a dvd cover to match its greatness.
Life is good.8)

Wow! Right on!!!

Galen_Marek_True_Jedi said:
Hey Rogue, for some reason I can't get this gem cover downloaded. And I don't like that 'cause it's a really, really, perrty one! :)
The download kills itself halfway in jdownloader, and copy/pasting directly into Firefox or IE8 doesn't work either. It downloads far too slow then, only to stop; incompleted. Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks for the heads up. I think your right, megaupload seems to be fussy with my cover uploads, maybe because i dont have an account thing? anybody have any ideas?

The other BSG cover came in fine btw, just saying :blabla:

Yep gun on ice planet zero died halfway. So i ask you folks, will a free account for megaupload make the links more stable? any other ideas?

Updated link for bsg goipz, added link for the kill bill x covers(all in one rar). Hopefully they work.

Rogue-theX said:
Updated link for bsg goipz, added link for the kill bill x covers(all in one rar). Hopefully they work.
Confirmed. BsG GoIPZ works like a charm. Thanks Rogue :bounce:

No prob, glad it worked out for ya!

Hey Captain Khajiit?
captaink.jpg

I leave the cropping/resizing to you ; )

And it seems i messed up with my THX 1138 cover link, the back cover has no synopsis for some reason, and it was a while ago that i made that one so i dont remember how or what i might have done wrong, i will update that asap!

Thanks, buddy! :-D That looks brilliant. Much better than my old Avatar!

EDIT: I shall update my signature.

EDIT: I didn't realize that there was a problem with the THX 1138 cover, but I'm sure that you will have it fixed soon.

Every Captain needs a good avatar, it is mandatory! ; )

your cover work for the BSG edits and Conan are amazing

Added link for Repo men cover.

Fixed link for THX cover.

Downloading now - thanks a lot!!

Had fun with rotj, why not make one for rots...
rotsaemovieguycut3dview.jpg

AEmovieguy, if your out there, hows this?

Rogue-theX said:
Had fun with rotj, why not make one for rots...
rotsaemovieguycut3dview.jpg

AEmovieguy, if your out there, hows this?

Sorry for the delay. I quite like this concept. :)

Really liking how the stars make it look like a worn book, similar to the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition covers.

Three Qualms:
1.) Yoda doesn't use a lightsaber in this edit.
2.) Without Vader there's a lot of empty space above Hayden on the front.
3.) The picture choice for Palpatine is fantastic, but he stands out a little (in a good way). It makes me wish that all the characters on the cover were similarly live-action photos.

Great work Rogue-theX

Glad you like it : )

I will work on a revised version.

Back
Top Bottom