• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Covers by Rogue

Cover art for Kevinicus' "Kung Fu Kid" edit. Blu Ray cover included in the rar. Thanks to Kevinicus, Frantic canadian and Stankpac for their help :)
kungfukid3dview.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L5U2UH1D

I absolutely LOVE this BSG cover!
It reminds me of the conceptional promotion posters for the original STAR WARS.
Very mythic and epic.
Bravo Rogue!

I keep looking at this BSG cover in amazement.
An incredible piece of art manipulation.
Rogue, you should post the original art for a side by side comparision,
I think everyone will be amazed with what you have accomplished!

Way cool retro scifi look you accomplished there Rogue, quite nice!

Now if only the original BSG show wasn't so cheesy I'd be downloading the edit already :p

havok1977 said:
Now if only the original BSG show wasn't so cheesy I'd be downloading the edit already :p
Yeah, but it's cheesy goodness ;) Dont you like cheese on your pizza? :p

bionicbob said:
Rogue, you should post the original art for a side by side comparision,
I think everyone will be amazed with what you have accomplished!

Good call, i'll try and have that posted soonish :)

Here are the images i used to put that bsg cover together, some Frazetta, some Mcquarie;
For the vipers above the heroes on the front cover:
ralph_mcquarrie_1_s.jpg

and the basestars launching their attack:
galactica+basestar.jpg

for the temples in the background:
spaceship_o_city_ralph-mcquarrie.jpg

And the fire to make the temples burn:
ralph_mcquarrie_02.jpg

For the background landscape on the back cover:
frazetta_battlestar_galactica_02.jpg

For the cylon fighter on the back cover:
johncarter.jpg

And for our heroes on the front cover:
Princess-of-Mars-Frank-Frazetta.jpg

Give it enough time in the blender and you can end up with a cover like the one i made :)

I was going to make a joke and say "Is that all?", but then I realized that there were eight covers (including variations) for a Super 8 cut. Very appropriate! :grin: This is great work, as usual.

All very cool looking.

I think Cover 3 Alternate is my favorite.
I like the flaring effect, it is closer in tone to the actual edit.
Plus, Padme rules!;-)

Captain Khajiit said:
I was going to make a joke and say "Is that all?", but then I realized that there were eight covers (including variations) for a Super 8 cut. Very appropriate! :grin: This is great work, as usual.

:eek: :lol: I wish i could say i planned it, a happy accident i guess :)

Amazing work as always. Thank You Rogue!:)

Love it as usual, Rogue -- these seem to get better and better! :)

One very small thing, though (puts on grammar hat): you might want to remove the apostrophe from "it's." That's only for "it is." (removes grammar hat, then ducks to avoid shoes, tomatoes, and other projectiles) ;-)

Thank's guys :)

*Heb ducks, avoids shoes, dodges tomatoes and other projectiles, stands up with mocking grin but does not see flying coffee table wich crashes into him with a great thump*
"Take that, sucka!!!" :D

Back
Top Bottom