• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Rogue

Thank`s man :), did you see the one i was working on for the preservation over at ot?

thxcover4example.jpg

Oh my god i just shit my pants. That is beautiful. Is there a new preservation, or is that for the old rikter LD preservation?

Allright, will do. Is there anything particular im supposed to post, or just start up a thread with some basic info, then report updates as they happen? Im rusty in that part of the forum is all :)

Just start up a thread just like you did at OT, and post updates :)

Allright, should i make a seperate thread for the thx-1138 italian cut preservation aswell? or would you guys rather them both be in the same thread?

Yes 2 different threads would be better IMO.

^I second that :) Nice to follow up on some THX :)

Got the italian cut thread up and running.

Probably going to take longer for the other thread, maybe by tommorow it'll be up, im a bit busy atm :)

Covers for Watchmen Legacy by Gekko:

watchmenlegacybygekkocl.jpg

watchmenlegacybygekkobw.jpg

watchmenlegacybygekko3d.jpg

(^I like this one the least but theres a chance that someone will like it so i included it just in case^)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVZV8X5K

I havent forgotten about the other thx thread, but if i havent posted it by the end of the week will someone please throw refrigirator at me please?

very nice cover! not sure about the yellow text, but overall, very nice

Thanks guys, i worked on it some more, yet i still think i need to take another try at the disc
troyageofachillesbygekk.jpg

It looks better with the silver, although I'm still not a fan of the font. The disc looks fine to me. What about the disc looks wrong to you?

better. i really like the font. it has a classic feel to it.

Frantic Canadian said:
What about the disc looks wrong to you?

Im not sure yet, but its not done, lol. I could make a 2nd version with a different font if you like? maybe the Troy movie font?

Back
Top Bottom