• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Rogue

Try combining the bottom half of the first disc (Achilles charging forward), with the bottom of the second disc (the blood spatters). No? :)

Final (I hope :D ) Troy Age of Achilles cover art, thanks Stankpack, ThrownCpr, Frantic Canadian, Kal-El and Captain Khajiit aswell for the front quote
troyageofachillesbygekk.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N05GSK20

The last pic has the better font & disc art. ;-)

I'm going to agree as well. I much prefer the font used for the last cover and the disc art is also much better on that one. :)

wow. nice covers, rogue. i especially like the sunlight glow effect.

Definitely not one of your better covers. Looks rather plain. Absolutely no fault on your part, since you already mentioned there really wasn't much to work with. Just being honest! :)

No worries, Stankpac, i agree with you :)

"Bionically Enhanced" :-D that's awesome

Amazing work as always Rogue.
Thank You very much!:)

Cover for BionicBob's upcoming edit (not sure where to put the rar file just yet):
cyborgbionicbobcover3dv.jpg

That front cover is the most awesome thing you've ever done man, I love it! Full of life, colours, energetic... +1!

Thank's man! :), but i didnt really do that much on the front:
Bionic-Man-2-Six-Million-Dollar-Man-2011.jpg

The back cover and disc are another story tho, lol ;)

The back cover and disc are fricking awesome as well!

Oh... Well, then I take it all back :lol:
Still, a very cool cover. Makes me want to watch it right now! :)

Back
Top Bottom