• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Rogue

Whoever made this is my hero! :) :
award_banner_winner_CoverArt2010.jpg

Very cool! And Superman: Son of Jorel is so good it got printed twice :)

Really impressive to see so many together like that! Looks great!

Rogue-theX said:
Whoever made this is my hero! :) :
award_banner_winner_CoverArt2010.jpg

you're welcome ;)

njvc said:
Very cool! And Superman: Son of Jorel is so good it got printed twice :)

though the spines look the same, they were two different covers, IIRC.

Cool covers. I like the top one best. Great work!:)

THANK YOU MR. ROGUE!
Pure awesomeness!!!:)

To those of you that i am making covers for (Frantic, Bob and L8 i think) I still plan on finishing those covers for you. For anyone else, please don't ask me to make you a cover, I am SORRY to say that i do not enjoy making covers on request anymore and it has become a negative experience for me. I will likely still make covers, but if i do they will be the covers i want to make, the way i want to make them.

Sorry if i am letting anyone down.

Rogue-theX said:
For anyone else, please don't ask me to make you a cover, I am SORRY to say that i do not enjoy making covers on request anymore and it has become a negative experience for me. I will likely still make covers, but if i do they will be the covers i want to make, the way i want to make them.

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that dude. You are an incredibly skilled artist and anybody should be grateful that you take the time to make them awesome covers. If I had even 10% of the artistic skill you had I would be overjoyed.

You need me to rough anybody up for you? I'll do it.

5755603943_6834539684.jpg

Rogue-theX said:
To those of you that i am making covers for (Frantic, Bob and L8 i think) I still plan on finishing those covers for you. For anyone else, please don't ask me to make you a cover, I am SORRY to say that i do not enjoy making covers on request anymore and it has become a negative experience for me. I will likely still make covers, but if i do they will be the covers i want to make, the way i want to make them.

I'm sorry you feel that way Rogue, but I can certainly understand. Your artwork is top notch, and certainly rivals, and usually even tops, the official artwork. And because of that I'm sure you are constantly bombarded with requests to make artwork. I'm glad I got my request in before you made the decision. :)

Just to be clear, if you don't mind my asking, will you only be making covers for your own edits now, or will you still be taking requests for artwork, but require complete creative control over it?

Rogue's fanedits will now be in .gif form.

By fanedits, you mean covers right?

A .gif cover would be the coolest thing EVAR.

Also, Rogue, you need to fanedit that gif. I think it needs a little more blood.

Rogue-theX said:
By fanedits, you mean covers right?

Either or.

If you can figure out how to make an animated .gif animated when you print it out, that would be tits.

Back
Top Bottom