• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Community

Frantic Canadian said:
I'm catching up on season 3. So far I've watched the first 5 episodes, currently watching the 6th one, and the only I didn't like was "Remedial Chaos Theory". I just really hate episodes that don't go anywhere and use the gimmick where they go back to the beginning and try again and again until they get it right. It just really annoys me.

community-anger-2.gif

^^^^:lol:

Don't get me wrong, there were some funny bits throughout, but overall I found the episode weak.

Nah it's cool. I remember you said you liked the atmosphere of Season 1 more, so I totally understand where you're coming from.

Remedial Chaos Theory is definitely my favorite episode, actually. Diff'rent strokes.

Neglify said:
Nah it's cool. I remember you said you liked the atmosphere of Season 1 more, so I totally understand where you're coming from.

I do, although some of my favorite episodes are actually concept episodes from the second season. Weird. :lol:

Neglify said:
...but also some really big duds ("Regional Holiday Music" and "Pillows and Blankets") that should be deleted from the history books.

Uncanny Antman said:
Agree on P&B, strongly disagree on RHM. :)

Nic Sticinski said:
Have to disagree, I thought Regional Holiday Music was great, especially the third act.

I'm about 2/3rds through "Regional Holiday Music" and have to agree with UA and Nic, it's a great episode. Plus you can't go wrong with Annie dressed as a naughty Mrs. Clause (?) dancing for Jeff. Definitely the zenith of Annie's sexiness.:eek:

All right maybe I should rewatch it. I guess my distaste for it was because when I saw it I knew that it could possibly be the last Community episode.

The thing I absolutely love about "RHM" is that it parodies "Glee", but it's actually an "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers" episode. :)

Hey White, sweet avatar. I take it you really dig this show, eh?

Yeah I read that. Hopefully Dan Harmon and Co. will send them off nicely.

I had heard about 30 Rock being cancelled, but not Parks & Rec or Community. Man that really sucks. :sad:

Frantic Canadian said:
I had heard about 30 Rock being cancelled, but not Parks & Rec or Community. Man that really sucks. :sad:

I'd heard that 30 Rock isn't, but will be on the last season next?

EDIT : IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/55610
"COMMUNITY And PARENTHOOD Renewed!! 30 ROCK Renewed For Final Season!! Jim, Pam & Andy Close To OFFICE Returns!!"

Hey White, sweet avatar. I take it you really dig this show, eh?

2ep5wuw.jpg

white43 said:
EDIT : IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/55610
"COMMUNITY And PARENTHOOD Renewed!! 30 ROCK Renewed For Final Season!! Jim, Pam & Andy Close To OFFICE Returns!!"

That's what I had read, although it's only getting a 13 episode order so that's not exactly good news either. Hopefully their order will get expanded because one of the new shows will suck and get cancelled quickly.

Me personally, I'd rather have an awesome short final season than 2 or 3 more so-so seasons.

Neglify said:
Me personally, I'd rather have an awesome short final season than 2 or 3 more so-so seasons.

Six seasons and a movie.

Back
Top Bottom