• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Community

So I was thinking. Now that Community's coming back in an online format, and keeping in mind that season 5 left Greendale (the school) in trouble (though not necessarily its staff or students), I think I have a pretty good idea for how it should continue.

Greendale's physical location closes, and the group (along with the Dean) start it back up as an online-only school a la "Phoenix". The group is still together, the meta commentary of going to an online-only format can be poked fun at, and the show can continue however they want it to. Maybe they get a crappy shack as a new "office" and teachers operate out of small cubicles or something.

It may not go this exact route, but I think it's likely given the tone of the show, it'll go in that general direction.

What do you guys think?

Community_Season_6_Poster.jpg

So far "Community" season 6 has been........ kinda sucky, but not as bad as season 4. Right now we're 7 episodes in and it feels like they're hitting their stride. The characters openly acknowledge the stereotypical replacement characters, and that past guys left and times were better before. It still makes me laugh, but I don't think I'll be watching these episodes ever again.

#sixseasonsandamovie

Well, "Community" Season 6 is in the books. Overall it was on par with Season 5. Many forgettable episodes, some real gems (especially the last two eps) and the rest is hit-or-miss. I look forward to seeing what they do next, be it Season 7 or a movie or a series of episodes hand-drawn by Harmon himself.

P.S. I highly highly recommend Harmon's other show, "Rick and Morty" on Adult Swim. Holy hell it's hysterical. And the co-creator/lead voice actor of R&M made a cameo in Community's finale.

I really liked the last episode as a series finale. I'm hoping we get a movie and then they let it die with dignity.

I really liked the last episode as a series finale. I'm hoping we get a movie and then they let it die with dignity.
You can stop hoping now. They're doing the movie.

Back
Top Bottom