• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Community

I hate how they keep rescheduling October 19th to fall after New Years.

RollWave said:
I hate how they keep rescheduling October 19th to fall after New Years.
Well late Community is better than no Community

Season 5 trailer:
community-awesome.gif

awesome.gif

Fingers crossed. I'm sure it won't be as good as Season 2 but I feel like I'll enjoy it.

#sixseasonsandamovie

Interesting. Apparently they're "rebooting" the series with Season 5, I guess mostly since they need to figure out a reason for Jeff to be back at Greendale.

I liked the way Yvette put it, "a re-pilot" as opposed to a "reboot." I think that's a smart way of going about it with episodic sitcoms. Virgin viewers can watch Season 5 and not get lost.

Also, really looking forward to seeing the different timelines explored.

So, the first two episodes were kinda weak IMO. We'll see what happens as the season progresses.

Hmmm 2 new episodes of Community, I thought I detected a large surge of good vibes passing through the farce last night.

I loved loved loved the episodes! It felt like a nice breath of fresh air again.

Watched with the gf who had never really seen it before and she was hooked by the end of the first episode.

One more fan for 6 seasons and a movie!

Just finished watching S05E01 "Repilot" and I quite liked it. My expectations were really low so maybe that made it better. This feels like "Community" again! The tone is kind of a hybrid between angry Season 3 and fluffy Season 4. Not every joke worked but I enjoyed the layers of the comedy.

Episode 2 "Introduction to Teaching" wasn't too bad. Some good jokes, some lame plotting. Jonathan Banks was really good. And I cracked up hard at this moment:

tumblr_myt1w2BBkD1r5wq9uo3_250.gif

tumblr_myt1w2BBkD1r5wq9uo2_250.gif

tumblr_myt1w2BBkD1r5wq9uo1_250.gif

#sixseasonsandamovie

Community got it's groove back! Third episode was good.

indeed! only sad part is that troy only has 2 episodes left :(

yea this ass-crack bandit episode was great. community has always been at its best with this sort of theme episode as opposed to the more generic sitcom plotlines that make up the other half of episodes.

Concur, great episode. Loving this season so far.

4th episode was by far the funniest episode of this season! The
sperm
scene almost killed me! Great way to have a Pierce episode without Pierce also! It really sucks though that Troy will be leaving on the next episode :-(. But it is a pretty good way to sent him off, while keeping the possibility of him returning at some point, or doing a cameo.
Also:
WfSN9Dj.png

g1orkatsos said:
4th episode was by far the funniest episode of this season! The
sperm
scene almost killed me! Great way to have a Pierce episode without Pierce also! It really sucks though that Troy will be leaving on the next episode :-(. But it is a pretty good way to sent him off, while keeping the possibility of him returning at some point, or doing a cameo.
Also:
WfSN9Dj.png

Whoa! Did you catch that yourself? Or did you read it on another website. Either way good job on the part of the show writers.

Episode was good, but left a bad taste in my mouth. Great first 2/3, forced drama in the end.

Neglify said:
Episode was good, but left a bad taste in my mouth. Great first 2/3, forced drama in the end.

There's a "that's what she said" joke somewhere in there...

So, for some reason I always just assumed that Community took place somewhere in California. Last night it was revealed that it takes place in Colorado. This was news to me, did anyone know it took place in Colorado before last night's episode?!

Back
Top Bottom