• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Community

"Can I just interject to say I don't know what the hell is going on?"

"I'm more turned on by women in pajamas than lingerie. I just want to know they feel comfortable!"

Two words will sum up my reaction to last night's episode.

Michael. Ironside.

"A man's gotta have a code." The Wire FTW!

Uncanny Antman said:

I always thought Annie was cute, but in that business suit, and with that sexy thing she's doing with her face, she is HOTTTTT!!!!!!!

Annie is always hot. I really like how different this character is from the one Allison Brie does in Mad Men. :)

emphatic said:
Annie is always hot. I really like how different this character is from the one Allison Brie does in Mad Men. :)

I'm catching up, at the beginning of Season 3. The 2nd paintball episode, Annie was so hot is was ridiculous.

Happy_Cat_Is_Happy.jpg

Was anyone else slightly disappointed that Evil Abed didn't show up in the Dreamatorium episode? I guess they didn't want to open that can of worms yet.

Neglify said:
I've posted that gif somewhere else, but can't find it right now.

I posted it now. That's all that matters.

My thunder...you stole it.

Dammit. I've caught up now. 3.5 seasons in a month. Now there's nothing to watch except waiting week for week!

BTW

RIP Starburns!
starburns.png

I'm catching up on season 3. So far I've watched the first 5 episodes, currently watching the 6th one, and the only I didn't like was "Remedial Chaos Theory". I just really hate episodes that don't go anywhere and use the gimmick where they go back to the beginning and try again and again until they get it right. It just really annoys me.

Back
Top Bottom