Fanedit Forums
The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Technical Information (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Audio Editing (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) (/showthread.php?tid=11811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Kal-El - 04-10-2015

Aztek463 Wrote:I know the Resident Evil Extinction DVD does. I haven't checked the Blu-ray, but I'd wager it does.
Awesome! :-)
DSM2337 Wrote:I used the Man Of Steel BluRay (Region B) for my source, and it was mostly clean on the centre channels, but not entirely.
I have the exact same one, but I'll edit it heavily when I go through with it, so I'll probably lose some of the unclean parts anyway Smile

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - smudger9 - 04-11-2015

All episodes of The Clone Wars (not including the movie).

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Rogue-theX - 04-20-2015

IIRC Starship Troopers 3 has a very clean center channel on the dvd.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - TVs Frink - 04-20-2015

Rogue-theX Wrote:Starship Troopers 3

I didn't even know there was a 2...

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Kal-El - 04-21-2015

[MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION] if you're going to catch up, watch 3 and ditch 2. You'll still burn your retinas, but the third entry is first degree burns only compared to the 2nd film ;-)

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Frantic Canadian - 04-22-2015

TV's Frink Wrote:[quote=Rogue-theX]Starship Troopers 3/QUOTE]

I didn't even know there was a 2...

There's actually four. But the fourth one is a completely cgi film.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - thecuddlyninja - 05-14-2015

Independence Day blu ray has a pretty clean center channel, too. It only bleeds through on some of the more bombastic score moments (flight scenes, really).

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - matrixgrindhouse - 05-14-2015

TV's Frink Wrote:I didn't even know there was a 2...

But the real question is why anyone would want to replace 3's music. I mean, it has this "masterpiece".

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - TM2YC - 05-15-2015

^ "When doodie calls you pay the price" :-D

Tell me that song was done ironically.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - matrixgrindhouse - 05-16-2015

TM2YC Wrote:^ "When doodie calls you pay the price" :-D

Tell me that song was done ironically.

Duty. But enough of that crap. I haven't seen anything other than the first movie, so I really can't say. That said, if they tried to emulate Verhoven's satirical style, it's probably tongue in cheek.