• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP)

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
As I've tried to replace some music in "Troy" lately (and found out there's too much music in central channel to do it properly) I have that question - do you know some DVD/BD editions of movies with relatively "clean" Central channel allowing re-scoring with alternate music without the need of rebuilding SFX from scratch?
This is a duplicate thread.

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, sorry. Where should I look for the previous one?

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mortal Kombat (1995), Blu-ray, 90% clean.

Heavisyde

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I believe all the Dexter blu-rays (UK at least) have clean centre channels. Unfortunately the voice-overs leak into the other channels, so rescoring is easy but removing the voiceovers is a bit harder.

Agent Sam Stanley

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm literally in the middle of an edit and found out the 5.1 track does not isolate the background music that I wanted to get rid of. Now I'm pissed.
So now the only option is there's no option finish your edit and be unsatisfied with it?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm literally in the middle of an edit and found out the 5.1 track does not isolate the background music that I wanted to get rid of. Now I'm pissed.
So now the only option is there's no option finish your edit and be unsatisfied with it?
Certainly frustrating, but I'm confused. Was this from a movie that someone said had a clean channel in this thread?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Had similar moments myself. Keep pushing and see if you can achieve your vision. You've got this!

Agent Sam Stanley

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Had similar moments myself. Keep pushing and see if you can achieve your vision. You've got this!
Just gimme a minute

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

K, I'm better. Won't be the way I dreamed it but I'll make it work

kidjupiter92

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Candyman (2021)'s Dolby Atmos mix center channel is about 95% clean.

Last edited:

HippieDalek

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Highlander 2 on Blu Ray has an amlost entirely clean voice and foley track on the centre channel...I think the only bit left with music is Connor and Louise discussing Heather and Brenda. The original Renegade Version DVD is almost as clean but features music during the taxi scene too.

Highlander Endgame on Blu Ray is also very clean.

Top Bottom