• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

X-Men: Magneto

I'm working on a cover for this at the moment. Is your release DVD, BD, or both?

Is this finished and submitted for approval?

Yes, I guess. I filled out the form in iFDB, but it says pending moderator approval.

DigModiFicaTion said:
Is this finished and submitted for approval?

I guess, I filled the form in iFDB but it still says pending moderator approval.

kidjupiter92 said:
I'm working on a cover for this at the moment. Is your release DVD, BD, or both?

It's a 1080p video and I don't particularly want to burn this, but I guess dvd. How about we both make covers for our whole series, so you could pick which one for the whole series so it would match. :)

https://ibb.co/cjQA4v

Ah, gotcha. Well, here you go anyway. May possibly make disc art too.

Sounds good to me. I definitely like the choice of multiple covers to pick from.

Thread moved to Pending Approval. Pre congratulations @"theryaney"

Great work, @"kidjupiter92"! Seems we use the same image hosting site. ;)  

Thanks, @"DigModiFicaTion" :)

theryaney said:
Well, I didn't encode it. It's an external file. Let me see what I can do.

Oh, I get it now. I was wondering what that other thing was (did'nt download it until you pointed it out to me in the PM), oh erm :blush:

Zarius said:
theryaney said:
Well, I didn't encode it. It's an external file. Let me see what I can do.

Oh, I get it now. I was wondering what that other thing was (did'nt download it until you pointed it out to me in the PM), oh erm :blush:

I see. If there are any mistakes in the subtitles, just tell me and I'll fix it. ;)

Looks like the magnetic pull has corrected my thread move error ;)

theryaney said:
DigModiFicaTion said:
Looks like the magnetic pull has corrected my thread move error ;)

Quite a strong one. :p

Wait. That's a lame reply. More like...

Was it Magneto? 

I thought this was complete, what's it still doing ITW?

Zarius said:
I thought this was complete, what's it still doing ITW?

It is. I'm not sure either. Will a moderator or admin move this? If not.....

So yes or no... I feel like this needs to be moved but....

I'll see if I can get a review up sometime Friday :)

To everyone wanting to get a review up, it's off iFDB for the moment as I edited the listing so... please wait. :blush:

I'm thinking Monday. It would be great if you still did.

So I can't find Magneto's on IFDB. Weird. I'd leave a review if I could.

Back
Top Bottom