• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

X-Men: Magneto

Well, that's going to be handed over to @"Canon Editor". 

Meanwhile, I'm going to encode the final project and edit some subtitles. :)

Yeah.  Fortunately, I already have X-Men ripped on my computer to edit, since I was playing around with a Wolverine: Origins edit a while back.

That's great. Did you see my statement about Mystique on the other thread?

Yes, I did actually.   Excuse me for not answering earlier.  I agree.  I would wait on it, until Dark Phoenix is released and then see if there’s a way around that.  I wasn’t very fond of Apocalypse, mainly because it didn’t try to lead into nothing, and even more so follow up on the wonderful basis that First Class and Days of Future Past built. Hopefully we’ll get a right conclusion with next year’s Dark Phoenix.  [End of Rant.] 

Back to the edit. Yes, I feel KidJupiter should wait for now.

Well, that's all settled then. 

I also want to say thanks, @"Canon Editor", for helping out. :)

No problem.  I’m glad to be a part of the team!  It’ll be a fun project.

Cuts/Addition List:

• Replaced the Fox & Marvel logo with DOFP's and The Last Stand's custom X-Men Marvel logo
  • Moved Charles and Raven's meeting to a later scene
  • Added new title card
  • Cut Charles meeting with the odd colored eyes girl, Raven complaining and the whole mutant speech
  • Trimmed Spying and Hellfire club 
  • Added back deleted scene of Erik in airport after a scene of Charles being followed by Moira
  • In the deleted scene, cut a workman asking Erik if he was looking for someone.
  • Cut Charles and Moira in the CIA office and all the scenes afterward
  • Added a fade between Colonel Hendry’s explosion and Erik nearing the yacht
  • Cut Angel and Darwin from the recruiting montage
  • Cut Shaw’s “I’ll handle them”
  • Cut nicknaming sequence
  • Cut the recruits, Mystique and Beast partying
  • Trimmed the Colonel and invisible mind control Emma Frost
  • Cut all of the pre X-Men from HQ attack
  • Cut Angel’ switch and Darwin’s death
  • Moved Riptide’s attack on Cerebro
  • Cut all Darwin reference
  • Changed Erik’s line from “We can avenge him” to just “We can avenge”
  • Added first Charles and Raven meeting flashback to the kitchen scene after Erik and Raven scene 
  • Changed “X-Men: First Class” into “X-Men: Magneto” in the end credits
Working on subtitles. :)

Currently finished the subtitles with the bank scene.

Well, that's halfway done. Around 80 more to do, mainly Argentinian bar and the Russians. :)

At long last (Not too long actually; this project was conceived in just under two weeks, starting from idea and all. Unlike Adywan's which took almost 8 years :p) I am done with the subtitles and cover art. Links will be given out of course. :) 

Magneto_DVD_copy.png

magnetodvd.png

Weird as I just released Sherlock two weeks ago. While at that topic, that will be my next project. ;) 

Never ever am I going to do subtitles again. If I edit something with foreign languages, just learn it to understand. :D

Congrats on finishing.

And yeah, I prefer leaving subtitles out of things, makes the project more artsy. :)

Splendid cover.

Beautiful cover.  Very well done.  Congratulatios on finishing!!!

Holy hell! This is magnificent! I can't even illustrate just how excited I am for this release! I can't believe how far this has come along in such a short time. I'd love to be updated on this when links and such are available.

Very soon. ;) 

Perhaps today, and pending iFDB right now.

Not that I personally mind, but there didn't seem to be subtitles on the copy you sent me. :)

Well, I didn't encode it. It's an external file. Let me see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom