• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

X-Men: Magneto

I've researched all of them and it seems I can only implement the Magneto in Airport scene. 

The Colonel Hendry scene doesn't do much, it's just him arriving. 

I'm not really sure about the Russian base, the beginning scenes has shown a clear picture of what he can do.

Don't think I'm including Children of the Atom. And the rest are just short clips and extended scenes which aren't too important.

Got the deleted scenes. I am deciding if I will keep the Workman asking Erik if he is looking for someone. When Erik says "aren't we all" he just smiles and walks away like that isn't a weird response.

Preview:

Used my seamless audio tactic and cut the workman entirely.

Tell me what you guys think! :p

Looks good. I didn't notice any cuts or problems with it. It worked seamlessly

Thanks.  :) 

I need some help with the opening logos everyone. It's controversial, I know, but is it okay to use it, or use the Last Stand logo, or what new ideas to make a proper Marvel X-Men logo fit?

Perfect!

I'd probably lift one of the Marvel logos from one of the movies in the series.

I don't know about he Marvel logo, but I have to go with addiesin and use the Fox logo that highlights the X.

Well done for the work on the deleted scene. 
I agree on the logo.  Use the 20th Century Fox logo underlining the X, underscored by Ottman’s fanfare.  That will give a fair amount of continuiry to the whole franchise.

That was great, everything flowed

So, I will use the DoFP Fox logo (Added music+X) and use The Last Stand Marvel logo. (that doesn't have a heroic theme)

That looks perfect. Fits the film a lot better than the other Marvel opening

Ah, well, that's perfect then. This should be near complete. Working on a full cover and iFDB post.

That is wonderful.  I am beginning to fall in love with this concept more and more.  Good job everyone.  If anyone’s interested, I thought I could go back and work on my finished X-Men: The Last Stand edit and sprinkle in some of Logan’s life with Kayla as a parallel of his love for Jean, and that could go on to make a part of your series of edits.  Just a thought!  :D  Let me know what you think!

Well, we were thinking of skipping Origins: Wolverine and we plan to fuse what is left of the last stand with Dark Phoenix, so your edit might not really fit, but your edit I think is a great job on its own. ;) 

From what I've read, you've done a really great job Canon and it would be better for it to replace the current X-Men universe. 

Although, if you would like to help with this, maybe take on one on yourself, it would be great.

Yeah, I see what you mean.  Thank you for the support.  I may eventually go back and incorporate a portion of Origins: Wolverine into a version 2 of the X3 edit!:D 

I would be more than happy to tackle an edit myself… maybe X-Men: Apocalypse if you let me use your Ultimate Cut when it’s finished… 
That is definitely a film I would be more than happy to collaborate with you guys with.  My name’s out there… you let me know.

Canon Editor said:
Yeah, I see what you mean.  Thank you for the support.  I may eventually go back and incorporate a portion of Origins: Wolverine into a version 2 of the X3 edit! :D  

I would be more than happy to tackle an edit myself… maybe X-Men: Apocalypse if you let me use your Ultimate Cut when it’s finished… 
That is definitely a film I would be more than happy to collaborate with you guys with.  My name’s out there… you let me know.

Well, @kidjupiter92 and I have agreed he would do Age of Apocalypse, so I guess I'll have to hand it over to him.

But if you have any good ideas that might help us, or you want to perhaps bend X1 to remove all Continuity errors or something of the sort. 

We really can achieve a lot working as a team. :p

Maybe Origins could be worked on as a short, and end it with Logan meeting Rogue, fighting Sabretooth, and being discovered by the X-Men. Then open the continuity cut of X-Men I with Kelly's kidnap on the helicopter.

That's a pretty good idea!

Although, I would make it one movie and when we switch to the bar scene in X1, maybe 20 years later or something like that.

Sounds good too.

Whatever you feel works strongest for the series though. :)

Back
Top Bottom