• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What have you been playing recently?

nOmArch said:
Wolf Among Us, Godus Beta and eagerly awaiting the ED Alpha.

Wolf among us looks awesome! Telltale have really picked up their quality on the graphics front it would seem. I enjoyed their back to the future series, but it was hokey looking. Maybe they could go back and fix it up with superior graphics work now... Not going to happen, but it would be cool regardless.

How's the story on this one?

Wolf Among Us does look good, and I'm looking forward to playing it sometime. I'm currently paying Allen Swarm with some friends of mine. Solo, I just finished the special edition of Money Island 2. Still waiting for a patch to Shadowrun Returns so I can continue that.

Tetris.

retro-tetris.jpg

GTA V which I stopped playing to play Beyond: Two Souls, pretty good , a bit iffy in places as we've come to expect from David Cage. But I liked the overall narrative and even the non chronological ordering of it.

in all fairness I have done most of the GTA V stuff, all the heists and the main story.. I just have to finish up Franklin's Assasination missions but not before I uh... purchase relevant stocks to capitalize on my 29 mil.

so far, been playing a bit of GTA V. haven't completed any of the other GTA games before. so this'll be the first one that I probably will be. Enjoying playing as Franklin and Michael. GTA Online has been pretty fun as well.

XCOM: Enemy Within. Awesome expansion. I loved the base game, but this... this is how you expand a game. It's like they added new pieces to chess. And a third color. And more squares.

Was playing Killer7, a truly weird game that should be experienced despite the horrible gameplay itself. Now I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX, in anticipation for the next Kingdom Hearts releases (yet PS4 can wait).

Hoping to play Parasite Eve for PS1, but gotta prioritize!

Medal of Honor (2010). Really good - made you feel like you were there, in the action (apart from the magical healing powers and the resurrection from the dead, of course!).
But short. Very short. The ending was quite abrupt, although poignant.

Need for Speed Carbon for the old xbox, complete with a shitty disc that freezes every couple races, its solid gold baby!

Bookbase said:
Was playing Killer7, a truly weird game that should be experienced despite the horrible gameplay itself.

I second that sentiment. What an amazingly bizarre game. It's like someone wrote a comic book - scrambled the pages - translated it into Japanese - scrambled the pages again - adapted it into an anime, dubbed it into English (translated by someone who can't speak Japanese) - and then adapted into a video game after viewing the episodes out of order.

Broken Sword 5.

That is all.

I'm going back and forth between Assassin's Creed IV and Battlefied 4.

I've just started the Devil May Cry series. I've never played them before but heard good things about them. Although I've struggled to get into them so far. I'm not sure it's because they haven't aged well or the controls, or it's just me.

Broken Sword games are great. I played Gemini Rue recently. Thought that was first class.

kult38 said:
I've just started the Devil May Cry series. I've never played them before but heard good things about them. Although I've struggled to get into them so far. I'm not sure it's because they haven't aged well or the controls, or it's just me.

They're notoriously difficult. They require a good degree of skill and precision. There's absolutely no shame in dropping down to easy mode.

Finished Mass Effect 2 for the umpteenth time. Started on Yakuza 4 in sort of preparation for my trip to Shibuya next month.

Kult: I gather you are playing the HD collection. 1 and 3 are all kinds of difficult, 2 not so much (though it's often frowned upon for being too easy) I can't comment on DMC4. but I've played and enjoyed the reboot when it was given away free with PSplus last month.

Nah, I got them all on PS2. Old school. I have a load of old PS2 games and am determined to get through them all before I start anything new. Got up to defeating the spider thing in DMC1 but wasn't really inspired. Not sure whether to carry on or try something else.

Omaru1982 said:
Finished Mass Effect 2 for the umpteenth time. Started on Yakuza 4 in sort of preparation for my trip to Shibuya next month.

Kult: I gather you are playing the HD collection. 1 and 3 are all kinds of difficult, 2 not so much (though it's often frowned upon for being too easy) I can't comment on DMC4. but I've played and enjoyed the reboot when it was given away free with PSplus last month.

skyrim.
high elf mage by the name of tesla toughnails.

usually play female characters in RPGs, because if i have to stare at an avi for hundreds of hours, she had better be easy on the visual cortex.

not playing it yet, but my copy of Alien Isolation was dispatched today so, soon....?

Really looking forawrd to this, 15 hour single player campaign and no multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom