• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) Nominations for 2020 are now open! Submit your entries here.

What have you been playing recently?

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Junglist Paja said:
I've played both Heavy rain & Beyond, Really great games :)

I wished that the PS4 Edition of Heavy rain included The Taxidermist DLC.

It doesn't!? Damn. Now I have to go buy back my PS3 copy. Really sucks that isn't included.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All my data for FF1 is gone. Hours down the drain. But it's all good, I don't care. 
I do need suggestions for names though! What would a traveling team of four healers be named?

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone play on steam, send me a friend request at Zer0kool87.  PS4 at MikeDrew87.  I'm usually playing PC games though, Arma 3, Ring of Elysium, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, and Insurgency to name a few.

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Been dumping many hours into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Switch.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been replaying Super Mario Galaxy for wii lately.   It's that good shit

Belgarath

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finished my first round of Resident Evil 2 [REMAKE] with Leon. The prominent sound of footsteps is still in my head

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't been well enough to play games for years (used to make heavy use of dictation software), but have been so much better recently. :D Today I got out Typing of The Dead in an effort to finally learn touch typing properly - alas, old habits die hard...

Top Bottom