• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What have you been playing recently?

I haven't played war for Cybertron, I've never been too keen on transformers, that said, I thought the PS2 game from 2004 was awesome.

I've started the goodness that is Black Ops(PC), having just finished Bioshock 2. Had to upgrade the PC before I could start playing anything worthwhile. Started playing The Force Unleashed for some sabre action as well.

The Sims Social
Mafia Wars
Cake Mania: Back to the Bakery
Ridge Racer 7
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
Street Fighter IV

Omaru1982 said:
I haven't played war for Cybertron, I've never been too keen on transformers, that said, I thought the PS2 game from 2004 was awesome.

That was previously my favorite TF Game. War for Cybertron is at least as goof. And yest, most Transformers games suck.

jumped back into CoD black ops and medal of honor the last few nights to brush up on my FPS'ing for Gears3/BF3/CoD8.
really wanna play Deus Ex Human Revolution but dont have the funds.
gonna be a frugal holiday this year as theres a ton of games but very little money to buy them with :)

on the cheap side, Bastion and Limbo are very fun, very cool DLC games that are worth the cost.

Starting Dead Space 2. Man, Black Ops isn't very long.

I've finally have gotten back into Fallout: New Vegas. Have to say... a GTX 560 ti makes playing this thing a hell of a lot more fun.

Chuckie Egg, I still got the magic after 20 years :)

Ghostcut said:
Planescape: Torment. Such a good game.
legendary. shame that a mac version was never released. i was thinking of picking up a copy for $10 and buying a cheap PC just to play.

settlers of catan, a board game. read about it in wired about two years ago and figured when my daughter was old enough (she's eight now), i'd check it out.

got the game a couple weeks ago. my daughter thinks it's a blast. my mom and wife have played it as well. good times all around.

thunderclap said:
I've finally have gotten back into Fallout: New Vegas. Have to say... a GTX 560 ti makes playing this thing a hell of a lot more fun.

That's added to my list.

Over the weekend I picked up Dead Island and LIMBO (thank you G. Lucas!). Of the two, I've been enjoying LIMBO a lot more; it's been more engrossing. (Dead Island is fun too, don't get me wrong.) LIMBO is an atmospheric platformer that follows a young boy in a weird and dangerous world in the search for his sister. This us easily the best $10 I've ever spent on a game. Enjoyed it so much I couldn't stop playing it, and I was up until 1 a.m. finishing it. Can't recommend this title highly enough. I believe it's available on X360, PS3 and PC (through Steam).

GOG.com has some new classics up. You can now pick up Wing Commander 1 + 2 for $4.99 and Wing Commander 3 for the same price. Or, if RPG is more your thing, you can pick up Ultima 4, 5 and 6 for $4.99. Added a few more games to my arsenal for a rainy day.

Ultima IV, I never really played the game but I was mesmerised by the opening character creation with the fortune teller and the haunting music (atari ST version.)
At least I know my PC can run those, I couldn't get The Witcher to run smooth on this machine.

That clip was cool. Thanks for the tip, thunderclap.

Yakuza 3, I do like all these random reasons that trigger a fight. Anything from stepping on wallets to the way you dress.

Back
Top Bottom