• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Video Games

DAMN she wasnt packaged in with my Wii,but I would definitely let her play with my Wii,as much as she wanted as a matter of fact.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Good one, DJ.

bonniemercado013fd1.jpg

bonniemercado021kw5.jpg

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? She doesn't even have a wireless controller. Dumbass. :) Not to mention she's going pretty heavy on the grenade triggers...So not a gamer.

/Obvious.

yes i was thinking the same thing LOL

also wanted to let you know,I picked up RE4 (PS2) at Walmart,and believe it or not,it was still there on the bargain shelf,got it for $15.00

well time to take the little boy out to play with his radio control Hemi dodge 4x4,and throw a few passes with his new little football,then time to come back in and start my SEVERAL hour playing of Twilight Princess.

Cassidy you wouldnt happen to know where i can find He-Man: Power Of Grayskull for GBA would you?

ARGH!!!! So frustrated. This Xbox is going to cost me up the nose. The wifi adapter $130 CND (which I hear sucks btw) is the only thing the system will take from what I've read online. I can't pass a 100 ft cable from my router to it because of too many obstacles. Either it's going back to the store and I wait for the Wii to become more available or I stick it out on single player games until whenever.

dark jedi said:
take it back and wait for the Wii

Agreed.

You either love it right out of the box or you don't. It's an awesome system, and I love mine, but clearly you want something else or you wouldn't be finding so many faults for it.

$500 will get you a Wii, a couple of games, extra controllers and points cards. Plus, it's Wi-Fi and Nintendo makes a branded USB adapter (which is awesome) for $30 Canadian - I use one for my DS and the range is about 30 metres, so you should be good to go.

You never had that "Holy shit this is awesome" moment with your 360 like I had, so you'd be better off with something else.

Hell, you might even get a Wii and a Nintendo DS for that price!

And, as a reminder - this Friday all Best Buys in Canada will have limited Wii's available in store. I think there's one in Barrie, right?

Nah, closest one is in Newmarket. The only reason I haven't gotten that "holy shit this is awesome" moment is because I haven't any games I want for it.

Actually, that's not true. I played the Burnout Revenge demo and watched a Justice League episode that was on it.

What kind of games do you like, Imp?

Racing, shooter, RPG, puzzle...?

Pretty much what you mentioned. I primarily bought it for Dead Rising and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I wouldn't mind trying Gears of War, but with no means to connect online I feel like I bought something I can only use 33% since I can't connect and don't have HD. The same thing would be with the Wii I presume, except it has a masturbatory controller. :twisted:

the Wii is simple,if i can do it anyone can,just get yourself a wireless router,and boom the Wii will find it and use it,all automatically,same with my PS3 and PSP,very simple.

Well I suck. I bought the wireless adapter from Microsoft, wouldn't work. So the 360 went full circle to the store from whence it come. I'll try for a Wii in the new year.

CI you wont be let down by the Wii,it is easy and chock full of FUN,Twilight Princess is Friggin awesome,so is playing Donkey Kong and Super Castlevania IV from VC,and Wii Sports is a very cool and fun time for you and family and friends.
again,you will LOVE it!

Thanks DJ. If only I could find the damn thing. The guys at Eb games say it probably won't be widely available until April like the 360 was. Oh, woe is Mii.

thats the word around here too,wont be widely available until friggin Easter,WOW

But hey,keep trying,you will find one,I didnt think I would get one as soon as I did,but got lucky standing in line at Toys R Us and got the ticket for the last one,damn I was in line for the PS3 and got the last ticket for that too,so maybe some luck will swing your way too

But when you do get it,give me your honost opinion if you think it is better than the 360,I think it will BLOW it away,but I am NOT a 360 fan at all,just the original Xbox

I hope my buddy Cassidy doesnt get mad at me,he is the 360 nut,I am just the Xbox nut,and every other system but the 360 LOL

Cassidy is a true gamer, where I am not. The 360 had potential but other than rearranging the whole house to accommodate it, it was too big an investment for casual gaming. Hopefully I'll get something I'm happy with soon.

dark jedi said:
thats the word around here too,wont be widely available until friggin Easter,WOW

But hey,keep trying,you will find one,I didnt think I would get one as soon as I did,but got lucky standing in line at Toys R Us and got the ticket for the last one,damn I was in line for the PS3 and got the last ticket for that too,so maybe some luck will swing your way too

But when you do get it,give me your honost opinion if you think it is better than the 360,I think it will BLOW it away,but I am NOT a 360 fan at all,just the original Xbox

I hope my buddy Cassidy doesnt get mad at me,he is the 360 nut,I am just the Xbox nut,and every other system but the 360 LOL

No harm, no foul!

I'm not a fanboy of any system, I'm a gamer and I goes where I likes the games.

I chose a 360 because I like shooters like Halo, and Rare Studios. I love the Banjo-Kazooie franchise and I'm ecstatic that there will be a sequel on the 360 for it. Plus, when my family visits I can show them pictures of my daughter on my TV just by plugging my iPod into the 360...

Of course I have Nintendo coursing through my veins, and I will always support them no matter what.

To be honest with you, I've played Gears Of War and Viva Pinata on my 360, but I play something on my Nintendo 64 daily.

casualimp said:
Cassidy is a true gamer, where I am not. The 360 had potential but other than rearranging the whole house to accommodate it, it was too big an investment for casual gaming. Hopefully I'll get something I'm happy with soon.

There's irony for you. Microsoft was big this time around on capturing the casual gamer, hence titles like Geometry Wars and Hexic HD.

They will fail where the Wii will succeed, because fat old guys in Arnold Palmer pants from Sears are losing weight playing Wii Sports.

That's a fact. If success is measured on install base, then Nintendo has a clear strategic advantage.

Don't believe the guy at EB that there won't be any Wii's until Spring. The hell with them - check Zellers on a routine basis. The usually get stuff in more frequently. EB and Gamestop are notorious for employees giving friends the inside scoop that stuff is in stock. Half the consoles they get don't even make it to the floor.

When I got my 360 I went to EB on a Friday last January and they told me "Piss off, there won't be any 360's anywhere until April." I walked into Zellers the next day and bought one.

The only problem is I've got store credit at EB equivalent the the price of one.

"Oh no... Wii suck again!"

Back
Top Bottom