• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ThrowgnCpr's newest covers

I am glad you like it KBM, thats what matters most :)

..maybe someday there will be a thrownboon production ;) perhaps even a thrownjorge production

And here are cover and disc arts for ADigitalMan's Extended Editions of the Harry Potter films. This will fit a 7-disc case with a 1" spine. Each disc has a different logo (the 4 house shields, the dark mark, Hogwarts shield, and Harry's scar)

ADM_HP_EEall_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

DOWNLOAD COVER ART

warning: download is 29MB

looks great throw

thanks, ;)

oopsie, typo on the back of the cover. its "Hallows" not "Hollows" :D I will fix that before I upload it

OK, I have updated post with download link. The rar file is 29MB, just to give you a heads up. It includes the cover, and all 7 disc arts

Here is a different version of that cover for those of you who also want to include the Philosopher's Stone in your set. The size of the cover will be the same, however the text has been changed on the back, and artwork for an additional disc has been made. The snitch has been used for the logo on the disc. (compliments of ADM himself ;) )

ADM_HP_EEall8_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

DOWNLOAD COVER ART SET

That is one fine boxset cover, man! I'm blown away!

Nice set, Throw - just keep in mind that the word going round about The Deathly Hallows is that it's possibly going to be split into two films and not one.

i heard those rumors for the Goblet of Fire. I think they are pretty weak rumors. Also, I thought that book 7 would interpret well to a movie, and could be condensed easier than others. I doubt they will make it 2 movies, just a gut feeling

Same rumor went about for Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix. Not gonna happen. JK would kill someone if that happened.

that looks good Throw,but shouldn't you put Philosopher's Stone on top,since it is HP1 and actually the *real* title?
just a thought.

DJ

ps.where do you buy cases like that and how do you print them up?

lovely looking set throw! very nice leather texture :)

dark jedi said:
that looks good Throw,but shouldn't you put Philosopher's Stone on top,since it is HP1 and actually the *real* title?
just a thought.

DJ

ps.where do you buy cases like that and how do you print them up?

yeah, maybe it should go on top, but I figured there are a lot of people from the US that are going to print this, and "Sorcerer's Stone is all they ever knew" I can always change it, but I kind of like how it is

as for getting the cases, you can check ebay, that is probably where I will get mine, there are also a bunch of places online that offer this size. For printing, I do the same that I always do using legal paper. Can either print from photoshop or MS Word

you could leave it alone,that is up to you,but since you have it this close would you consider the change for a second version?

also do you have a link to who could print these?

let me know what you want on the back of the cover, and I can make a special one for ya ;) I dont know about printing, I always just print them out myself. I have never gone to a print shop or anything

Thanks Throw,I would really like to see Philosopher's Stone on the top,other than that the rest looks great,and the discs look great too.

thanks for doing this

DJ

so what paper and what dimensions do you use to print that,and how many discs does the case hold,also do you have a link for that particular case?
sorry for all the questions,but that is a cool idea,have all movies in 1 clamshell case.

A quick way to print is either from photoshop. It should print to dimensions. Or another easy method for these is to use MS Word.

Set the paper type to legal. and make sure that the margins are small enough so that you have at least 7 1/4" width to work with. insert your image. Rotate it so that it is vertical, and make sure that the image is 7.25" wide (by using the guide-rules in Word). Print

I am sure there is software to facilitate this, but when you are working with weird dimensions, they may not have the appropriate template, so I just either use Word or photoshop.

I am going to be looking into cases on ebay. I'll let you know what I find out.

yeah, I will make a special one just for you ;)

seems like a good price on most of those. The specs for the individual cases seem like the dimensions I specifically used for this 8-disc case. I may just order there, since I doubt I will ever use many 8-disc cases.

ThrowgnCpr said:
yeah, I will make a special one just for you ;)

seems like a good price on most of those. The specs for the individual cases seem like the dimensions I specifically used for this 8-disc case. I may just order there, since I doubt I will ever use many 8-disc cases.

any updates Throw on the custom version artwork?

also did you order the 8 disc holder yet,I think I will soon as I see how the new artwork prints up,and you said you have to use legal size paper right?
I have never printed an oversize cover art before.

thanks

DJ

ps. I have photoshop,how do you print the cover in photoshop?
I have been using UnderCoverXP,but I do not think it will print up a cover this big.

Back
Top Bottom