• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ThrowgnCpr's newest covers

very nice..all we need is a 6 box version :D lol

he he...had to say it! maybe a 9 box set so we can put ADM's extended versions has well if its not to much trouble :lol:

ohhh, I know!!! how about a 50 box version so we can put all of ADMs edits in it!!!, or even a 375 disc box so that we can put all of the edits on the website in one gargantuan case!!! :lol: :lol:

isnt that boons hard drive?

hahaha, I bet, he would need a couple terabytes for all that!

finally got to find a few minutes to do a cover. First, here is the cover from the last cover art contest:

Leonenuts's Alien 3 hybrid: (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Alien3Hybrid_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

and the new cover:

for Tranzor's "The Reaping: Poor little Loren McConnell": (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Reaping_PLLM_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

Your Reaping cover is awesome, Throw!

I've never seen that movie. Was it any good?

thanks ID. I havent seen the edit (or the original. original looked turdish). I just didnt like seeing a "naked" edit, so I whipped up a cover ;)

Smashing cover throw!

yep, a fantastic one. It should get the top screenshot. Way better than kracker's.

A quick cover I put together for ADM's Extended Edition of Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone. This cover was created for a video cover art tutorial that I made. You can watch the video, and follow along with all the materials and see exactly how I made it. Check out the tutorial HERE

DOWNLOAD COVER ART
HP_Philosopher_ADM_final_3D.jpg

thanks stomachworm. I can't promise anything soon. but I'll take a crack at it if I get some time ;)

Nice! throw...thanks!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom