• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ThrowgnCpr's newest covers

any chance you could upload a few leather effect templates please

sure, I can do that. I have to head out of town for a day, so when I get back, i will post some things in the resources section :)

OK, to go along sort of with the last cover, here is another triple cover for ADMs prequels. This time, its for his edited prequel trilogy. I tried to keep the same idea as the covers for the single covers, yet unite them all somehow. Will post links later today

ADM_PrequelEdited_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

DOWNLOAD COVER ART

link doesn't work.

nice cover throw

sorry, I was having issues on my super-slow dial-up at home. posted it to photobucket for now. seems like it works.

and thanks avp :)

yes, now it's there. Beautiful work.

updated above post with download link. cover is now available via the website

nice one.
It looks like a rather nice movie though, judging from the cover art, which it for sure is not.

looks are deceiving :D I wanted to do something with crop circles. I wasnt quite happy with the final result. Its kind of bright, but I left it as is.

looks ok to me!

Excellent cover for the ADM edited prequel trilogy, just the sort of thing I've been looking for. Do you have a cover for his edited original trilogy please?

Thanks. I dont have one yet, but could do something similar to the one for the prequels. I'll try to get to it sometime

Nice one Throw, if you could fit it into your schedule that'll be grand

Holy Shit! i really like it Thrown!
Now i don't know which is more fun, making the cover or having the surprice of someone else make the cover.
I'm quickly becoming a Thrownaniac! :smile:
hey if Thrown and Boon made a fanedit together, would that be a Thrownboon production? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom