• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The story behind your nick/avatar

sega = Best video game franchise
flip = Fav skateboard brand

Best video game franchise + Fav skateboard brand = sega + flip = segaflip

Name: Originated back from when I registered for Pogo.com a few years back. I got Aztek from a car, that I did, and still do, like. Originally the name was Aztek462, but when I went to register for AIM, 462 was taken, so I took 463 instead.

Avatar: Taken from the Mrs. Weasley appreciation group on Facebook, delivering the best line in the whole damn series: "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" There you have it.

nick: My name is what i use on stage when the band that i'm in plays out,
i go by Donnie Exxon ( DonnieX)/ the exxon valdez trio
maybe i'll post a little video on youtube and everyone can tell me how
bad we suck LOL :D

avatar: from the greatest b-horror movie of the 80's "Night of the Demons" That will be a fanedit one day.

My name comes from a comic character I made called R. "Ripplin" Buckethead. Here's a picture of him: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/ ... onenom.jpg

The avatar is wrestler Sid Vicious (a.k.a. Sycho Sid and Sid Justice). Basically, I saw a funny picture of him one day and used it as my avatar at another forum. I kinda just went with it and kept using pictures of him. I decided to use one here, too, just for why not.

the v tattoo on the arm isn't 3D, besides that: nice drawing. :)

The only 3D tattoos I've seen are actually brand marks. Haha.

In other words, "huh?"

the V on the arm looks as if it was not on the arm.

agreed, looks a little flat, but other than that, cool pic.

...and on a side not. i think branding is one of the dumbest things. i think tatoos are very cool (if done tastefully and they have meaning), but branding just always looks awful. Its like losing a bet with a cow, and having to take his place at the whim of the farmers branding rod. just plain silly :)

The nickname came from my favorite web series (Chad Vader) and the year of the Holiday Special (1978.) The avatar I have was from The Shivers of Horror Forum, I just liked it, resized it and put it up here. I did it out of a pure love for F13 and Jason. I'm also a huge Crow fan and I would've chosen the flaming crow but it was related to the biggest douchebag on OT.com. RemixerBoss, a.k.a. Zigfried. I can't believe they didn't ban RB while they banned Zig at least 50 billion times.

you know what, CHAD! I just checked your ip address and guess what:
Captain Pike [ 35 Posts ]
Chad1978 [ 18 Posts ]
Azrael24 [ 3 Posts ]
this is you!

and I tell you one more thing:
this was you! We don't need trolls. Goodbye. 3 times.

how strange. people registering under different names just to post their funny stories about how darth vader wanted to rape?em in bondage leather... some guys are just too sad for the world...

I was thinking the same thing...he sure seemed like he had some kind of scary crush on Hayden, huh?

We had the same multi account problem at another site where there was a "karma" system. They'd make more accounts just to bump up their karma rating. Sad.

I read boon talking about his nick and thought somehow that sounds pretty bullshitty so i did some research and guess what?
Boon is in fact the name of his nice french boutique where he is selling all kinds of very explicit sex toys and bizarre devices...

you don?t believe it? here?s proof:

he might even sell you some darth vader buttfuckflicks...

:)

hahaha, i think that should become the new boonvatar :)

HEIN! You were supposed to never tell. Merde!
"Ne joue pas avec moi!"
"Je n'y crois pas ? ces conneries"
"Mes affaires font mal au cul"
"Y'a pas ? tortiller du cul pour chier droit."

mines simple, my surname followed by my initials

Well, my name is Jeff. Sorry, not so much of a story. As for the pic, I typically like anything music wise with guitars..

Back
Top Bottom