• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The semi-visible pizza thread

I'm checking in Bolognaise; it has tomatoes, cheese and carbohydrate - therefore a satisfactory equivalent.

So does lasagna.  Lasagna isn't pizza.  

You're dead to me.

*sigh* show me on the doll and we'll get this over with.

Possessed said:
Lasagna isn't pizza.  

pizzagnahero.jpg

More of this quality content is available on the new FE discord.

I'm having trouble believing what I'm seeing to be honest.  I'll probably never look at a noodle the same way again.

Are you saying I baked your noodle?

I'll never interpret "Forty whacks with a wet noodle, Bart!" the same way again.

Knowing you I don't even want to know how you interpreted it in the first place.

Possessed said:
Knowing you I don't even want to know how you interpreted it in the first place.

I assumed it involved Calvin & Hobbes cosplayers wrestling in a pit of ooey gooey spaghetti.

I said I didn't want to know damnit! You know what, you can just go sit in the basement and think about your crimes.

I knew you were going to throw that in my face. You can't say you're over it and then keep bringing it up

Possessed said:
I knew you were going to throw that in my face. You can't say you're over it and then keep bringing it up

I'm over @"Duragizer" 's  basement pizza, but it keeps coming back up.  Never should have had that second slice. :-€

You definitely shouldn't have.  Good thing you didn't eat the pizza!

Possessed said:
I said I didn't want to know damnit! You know what, you can just go sit in the basement and think about your crimes.

Yeah, sure, award the insolent little brat.

Oh I do whatever @Chainsawash wants.  Trust me

It's true. It's kind of disgusting, actually.

Or maybe I'm the disgusting one, I can't tell anymore.

Back
Top Bottom