• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The semi-visible pizza thread

20220907_224525.jpg

My little Calvin proclaimed that he doesn't like pineapple on pizza this evening. That explains why there was a ton of pizza left.
images

I always post stuff then immediately regret it because it sounds stupid.

Last edited:

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. And on that note...

Nah post that ish it can't be any more stupid than the average thing I say online every day and if it involves pizza you're already ahead

I just realized the reason my ex used to always pressure me to put pineapple on my pizza even though she knew I didn't like it but I'm not going to say what it is.

Just had anchovy pizza for the first time in years. Delicious

I eat pizza almost everyday, either for lunch or dinner. I'm honestly pretty sick of it, but I don't have much patience to make anything more complex, and pizza's pretty simple to make, really. Sauté your toppings, plop them down on whatever flatbread you have on hand, or even sliced bread, add cheese and whatever seasonings you like, then throw it in the toaster oven for seven minutes.

I eat pizza almost everyday, either for lunch or dinner. I'm honestly pretty sick of it, but I don't have much patience to make anything more complex, and pizza's pretty simple to make, really. Sauté your toppings, plop them down on whatever flatbread you have on hand, or even sliced bread, add cheese and whatever seasonings you like, then throw it in the toaster oven for seven minutes.
Use bagels instead of flatbread for variety. Also you can try pizza-adjacent variations like tortillas folded over with cheese inside and a variety of dipping sauces for flavor. Pizza sauce, Tikka Masala, Chunky marinara pasta sauce, or Enchilada sauce depending on what you're feeling like.

Me and my wife had pizza last night. Pepperoni, sausage, ham, banana peppers. Good stuff

I know you guys have been eating pizza come on now
Had pizza from the place at the end of my block last night. It was great! Chopped it into 16ths instead of 8ths and let the kids have some while they watched an Elmo movie. Super relaxing treat for my wife and I, since we're usually hustling and doing home-cooked meals.

Back
Top Bottom