• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The semi-visible pizza thread

Hard to tell where one begins and the other ends.  

Especially on both Tuesdays of the weekend.

I may or may not have had pizza or something similar to pizza recently. 

I may or may not have enjoyed it, or it may be more complicated than that. 

I definitely provided more specific information when checking in on the unofficial "Invisible Pizza Thread".

I just had pizza.  One side puhpuhpuhpepperoni, other side pepperoni and jalapeno,  both sides amazing.

Possessed said:
I just had pizza.  One side puhpuhpuhpepperoni, other side pepperoni and jalapeno,  both sides amazing.

They can put toppings on both sides now!!?

What an age we live in.

I ate some 'za tonight, and I only thought of myself.

Is this a form of cheating? @"Possessed"

You could have at LEAST thought of me...

Ate four slices of Little Caesars deep-dish pizza as part of dinner.

It was entirely too fresh — not even a week old! — but I was too hungry to wait for it to ripen.

I'd comment on that,  but you wouldn't learn anything.

dahmage said:
I ate some 'za tonight

"Za" should not be a thing. Pizza is only 2 syllables.

dahmage said:
I'm not lazy, I just don't like doing things most of the time.

In light of this philosophy, I understand why you would resort to "za". 

However, I find your ideas devoid of intrigue and will not be subscribing to your newsletter.

When you're as lit as dahmage you don't have time for the beginnings and middles of words. You only care about za, da, and key.

Key as in Key Lime Pie?

source.gif

That's the beginning,  so no.  Pay attention or you're getting banished.

Back
Top Bottom