• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The semi-visible pizza thread

Possessed said:
DigModiFicaTion said:
 Time to get the bbq up and running to start making bbq pizza.

Doing it wrong

Cooking pizza on a bbq has resulted in the best tasting pizza I've ever had.

Oh.  I thought you meant like one of those gimmicky pizzas that replace tomato sauce and cheese with bbq sauce and like pulled pork or chicken or something.  Carry on then

The grill makes the crust amazing. No bbq sauce here  ;)

Collipso said:
silly silly possessed

Fup ur. You'd be surprised how common that is here. 

Now that I understand,  I'm fully on board.

Possessed said:
v9rehcQl.gif

Due to this, I think I've earned the right to dislike pizza.

Possessed said:
Oh.  I thought you meant like one of those gimmicky pizzas that replace tomato sauce and cheese with bbq sauce and like pulled pork or chicken or something.  Carry on then

I originally gave you a like because I didn't think this was what we were talking about.  I'd go back and remove it but I'm lazy.

Chicken BBQ pizza is fantastic and I'll lock this thread before I allow anyone to insult it.

TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:
Possessed said:

I originally gave you a like because I didn't think this was what we were talking about.  I'd go back and remove it but I'm lazy.

Chicken BBQ pizza is fantastic and I'll lock this thread before I allow anyone to insult it.

Man , you really think you know a person/computer.

Hey, I know pizza's good, I just can't enjoy it anymore. People ruined it for me.

I can freely admit that I'm wrong for not liking pizza.

The Scribbling Man said:
Hey, I know pizza's good, I just can't enjoy it anymore. People ruined it for me.

I can freely admit that I'm wrong for not liking pizza.

Letting people ruin it for you is on you though.

The Scribbling Man said:
I can freely admit that I'm wrong 

Now we're getting somewhere!

Honestly the solution is to simply stop putting people on your pizza.

Possessed said:
The Scribbling Man said:
I can freely admit that I'm wrong 

Now we're getting somewhere!

Honestly the solution is to simply stop putting people on your pizza.

Where do you keep yours?

I let them get mouldy in the basement for a few weeks and then eat them.

I hope you haven't neglected to let the rats at them first. Nothing tenderizes like a little rat-nibblin'.

This thread is currently too visible.

Only reasonable thing you've said all day.

Back
Top Bottom