• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator 3: The Coming Storm

It finally happened. I'm no longer human... I can't pass RapidShare's CAPTCHA test.
Any chance of this getting posted elsewhere?

love the menu!

DoctorM said:
It finally happened. I'm no longer human... I can't pass RapidShare's CAPTCHA test.
Any chance of this getting posted elsewhere?
RS is currently experimenting with their CAPTCHA system, because some programs were outmatching it. Let's hope they will have figured it out soon.

What do i win for finding the EASTER EGG? lol

AvP said:
love the menu!
Thanks. I'm pretty new to menu creation, but I was fairly happy with th result.

AvP said:
What do i win for finding the EASTER EGG? lol
Yeah, it's super-tough to find, huh? :p

Only reason the featurette is an easy-to-find easter egg is because I stupidly created the final menu long before the DVD was finalised, and I didn't want to start over just for that. Lazy! :D

When Rapidshare allows me to download again, I can finally download the DVd version Uncanny Antman!!

you must get it T-HOPE...you will like it,i would say its has good has yours!

great extras, UA.
I love the bits & pieces part. Looks very pro.

yea some mistakes i didnt realise!

2zfmp3d.jpg

AvP said:
you must get it T-HOPE...you will like it,i would say its has good has yours!
Ofcourse I will grab it!! ;-)
Can't wait to see it and I promised Uncanny Antman a review from me. I am only waiting for my rapidshare download to be allowed again (reached the limit).

boon23 said:
great extras, UA.

Thanks very much. That was a real afterthought, so I was a little afraid it would be a weird addition. Glad it's okay.

AvP, sweet cover. Thanks heaps for putting that together. Especially love the front.

Ive seen all the fanedits and existing versions of this movie but never liked it, until i saw this version...
OMG ! !!!!
This is by far the best version of T3 ever made (?)
i was sooo dissapointed when i left the theaters after this movie but this edit kicks serious butt...
New soundtrack, new scenes an new layout is some of the things that makes this movie feel NEW...
this is how fanediting should be....
BETTER THAN ANY ORIGINAL...

forget T3, see this one....

there was no fate for the terminator series after part 2, until now...

Uncanny Antman said:
boon23 said:
great extras, UA.

Thanks very much. That was a real afterthought, so I was a little afraid it would be a weird addition. Glad it's okay.

AvP, sweet cover. Thanks heaps for putting that together. Especially love the front.

yeah really cool, but are there more eastereggs than that one?

I downloaded it yesterday, have to burn it and finally can watch it.

Liked your edit Antman. Good pace throughout. The easter egg of Terminator pieces past and present was v good.

Above average editing skills are on display here. For such drastic cuts, I found the edit to be seamless.
There is little or no indication this was fan edited... except the movie sucks less. :)

My only complaint is that I'm mildly confused about the virus and its roll in this edit.
It appears to me that the virus is now merely a plain old virus in the wilds of the internet that eventually takes over SkyNet causing it to become self-aware.
It's sort of a let down after the previous movies. All the attempts to prevent SkyNet from being built and the advance AI's construction, and it all ends up being a stupid computer virus that causes all the trouble?
Maybe I'm misinterpreting things.

Still kudos on a very fine edit.

Define irony? James Cameron references in a movie that James Cameron would probably like to go back in time and prevent from ever being made.
Ok, I caught Aliens and Dark Angel. Were there more?

Actually, irony is the addition of James Cameron references, while cutting earlier Terminator references: "Come with me if you want to live", "Get out", etc.

DoctorM said:
Above average editing skills are on display here. For such drastic cuts, I found the edit to be seamless.
There is little or no indication this was fan edited... except the movie sucks less. :)
Cheers, Doc. Much appreciated.
My only complaint is that I'm mildly confused about the virus and its roll in this edit.
It appears to me that the virus is now merely a plain old virus in the wilds of the internet that eventually takes over SkyNet causing it to become self-aware.
My take on it is that the virus is never more than a ruse by future Skynet to force the military's hand in the present, and activate the Skynet program, which they had beforehand been reluctant to do. The virus does not affect Skynet in any way in my edit.
Define irony? James Cameron references in a movie that James Cameron would probably like to go back in time and prevent from ever being made. Ok, I caught Aliens and Dark Angel. Were there more?
Agreed on the irony. :) I just figured I'd "Cameron" it up as much as I could while I was snipping away. I'm pretty sure (foggy memory now) that those are the only two non-Terminator Cameron references.
Actually, irony is the addition of James Cameron references, while cutting earlier Terminator references: "Come with me if you want to live", "Get out", etc.
Actually, there is no "Come with me if you want to live" in T3...I'd probably have left it in if there was one, though. The closest is John saying, "You wanna live, come on!" to Kate in the cemetery.

The "Get off/out"s that I took out were obviously looped, and the Terminator was clearly not actually speaking...that's the main reason I dropped 'em. I wish the one in the fire truck wasn't looped, I'd have liked to have kept it.

Thanks heaps for the review.

And thank you too, Boon. I'm sure I've said it before, but evidently not in this thread, so I figured I should do it again, just in case. :)

Wow, just goes to show. I would have sworn when the Terminator first acquired Brewster he said 'Come with me if you want to live.'
Alrighty..

Edit: Hmm, wait, I thought the virus was a ruse in the original cut as well.
This is what happens when you watch so many fan edits.

Back
Top Bottom