• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SW: Shadows of the Old Republic (v2) - AVI Now Available

That is weird. I don't really know what to suggest. RS is funny sometimes. I still have to download RS files manually through Firefox, as jdownloader stopped downloading from RS and has never started working again. It works with Megaupload (free), but not RS (premium).

Hey JN, any more luck with RS? Have you looked at MU?

TV's Frink said:
Hey JN, any more luck with RS? Have you looked at MU?
I'm DONE with RS - I have tried to upload to it in every conceivable way for the last week and NOTHING is working (again, both the Manager and Uploader softwares and uploading via the website refuses to work), so I've just given up trying to put files on it. :|

I am currently halfway through uploading the AVI version of SOTOR v2 to MU.

Thanks for letting us know, Jasonn. I'll download it from MU as soon as it is released! This will be just in time for a Sunday Star Wars fest, I hope. At least I'll be able to use jdownloader, as it's MU. :smile:

The AVI release of SOTOR v2 is now available through MU.

I also edited the first post of this thread with the new Fanedit Release Information on the V2 cut.

Great news! I shall download it soon. I am pleased that you managed to upload it at last. :)

EDIT: I can't seem to download parts 6 and 8. Has anyone else had any luck with them?

Captain Khajiit said:
EDIT: I can't seem to download parts 6 and 8. Has anyone else had any luck with them?
Part 6 was appearently damaged because it didn't get fully uploaded by MU Manager the first time. (proof that there truly is no end to the problems I have in trying to upload this edit online :roll: )

I have reup'd Part 6 and also updated its link in my MU thread.

Thanks. I'll check the MU thread. I've been trying for hours and part 6 has been going nowhere. I finally downloaded part 8 though.

I'm having no better luck with the new part 6. I get the usual wait ten minutes message and then download failed. :(

Captain Khajiit said:
I'm having no better luck with the new part 6. I get the usual wait ten minutes message and then download failed. :(
Not quite sure why it's doing that to you - I was able to download the reuploaded Part 6 and then as a test, I extracted the AVI from the rar files and the new Part 6 was perfectly fine. :-?

EDIT: I do notice with MU that occassionally it lists the file as "temporarily unavailable", so perhaps this is part of the problem?

I guess I shall just have to keep trying then... Weird!

EDIT: It's downloading now. Strange! Oh well! It looks like I'll be able to watch today after all. :)

Grabbing V2 now, Ill be sure to vote after my viewing. Thanks Jason

I have trouble fetching package 13... anyone else w/ the same problem? it only downloads 233 kb then stops and jdownloader cannot be persuaded to start again. oh boy...

can't confirm any download problems. Did it with jdownloader from MU using the dlc and all went fine and fast and extracted properly.

Same here as with Boon, jdownloader from MU and I was able to get it rather quick.

now it worked. no idea what went wrong. will give it a look tomorrow...

I have seen the first version, so shall have to get this one, and will also vote after viewing.

Haven't seen this one (not really in the mood for Star Wars right now), but I must say I absolutely love the cover art. Very elegant, and reminiscent of both classic film and religious iconography. Almost looks like it's from a Biblical silent. Very beautiful to look at, regardless of the edit itself.

Back
Top Bottom