• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man 5 - It will be awesome!

i still don't get why they changed the only thing that was at least a bit different/innovative in Amazing Spider-Man - namely the suit - and turned into something that you might confuse with a raimi suit if you blink twice...

well I am still psyched for this clusterf.., it pretty much feels like Spider-Man 3 only with less enthusiasm from the fanbase

Sunarep said:
i still don't get why they changed the only thing that was at least a bit different/innovative in Amazing Spider-Man - namely the suit - and turned into something that you might confuse with a raimi suit if you blink twice...

well I am still psyched for this clusterf.., it pretty much feels like Spider-Man 3 only with less enthusiasm from the fanbase

Actually Sun the suit is the part of the ew movie I'm happy about. They went back to a classic spiderman suit. My only other hope is they dont make the webshooters flash red again.

First thing that makes me excited for thos movie

I still say you could make a better costume for Electro than what they have currently. Maybe a cross between the standard universe and the Spectacular Spider-Man's interpretation.

spectacular_spider-man_electro.jpg

image no worky. you're going to have to upload it to an external host

juice4z0 said:
Actually Sun the suit is the part of the ew movie I'm happy about. They went back to a classic spiderman suit. My only other hope is they dont make the webshooters flash red again.

First thing that makes me excited for thos movie
Hopefully we still get the suit from the first movie in the first action scene of ASM2 getting destroyed or something, hence the new suit! :D I am one of those people that liked the costume they had in ASM1, but damn isn't this one the best so far in any spidey movie!

Nic said:
I still say you could make a better costume for Electro than what they have currently. Maybe a cross between the standard universe and the Spectacular Spider-Man's interpretation.

spectacular_spider-man_electro.jpg

Those are the biggest nipple rings I have ever seen.

g1orkatsos said:
some regular dude living in New York that gets electricity powers and for some inexplicable reason decides that he wants to wear an electrified marijuana leaf on his face. That design simply cannot work outside comics and ComicCon cosplay.

:lol:

for those of you who remember MTV's AMP:

ummm, i think this has some bearing on this discussion. yup, yeah.

ssj said:
g1orkatsos said:
some regular dude living in New York that gets electricity powers and for some inexplicable reason decides that he wants to wear an electrified marijuana leaf on his face. That design simply cannot work outside comics and ComicCon cosplay.
:lol:
I present you, the new and improved...
ELECTRO-DOPE!!!
152niuu.jpg

*on a side note, if this movie doesn't play at some point Thunderstruck by AC/DC i will be disappointed.

g1orkatsos said:
ELECTRO-DOPE!!!
152niuu.jpg

*on a side note, if this movie doesn't play at some point Thunderstruck by AC/DC i will be disappointed.

Where. Do i get that costume!!!

g1orkatsos said:
ELECTRO-DOPE!!!
152niuu.jpg

Dat sho full o' win.

Worst reboot ever. Unless Disney decides to reboot Star Wars.... actually that might not be bad if they started with the PT.

who was in charge of photoshopping that cover? They forgot to put necks or the correct size bodies on Lawrence, Wilson & Morgan

at least that reboot got Tyrion Lannister in it! (but then so did the original)

First Ever Movie Footage!
so now we have teasers for the teasers :p That looked cool. I am intrigued!

i can't make sense of this reboot (aside from it makes money)..

if i were less cynical i would say "cool that they cut out mary jane to strenghten the story!"
or i could say "why the hell did they only realise the pointlessness of this character AFTER shooting the entire thing"

i also hope the rhino makes sense in the story and isn't just another carrot to tease fanboys to buy tickets for part 3

Sunarep said:
i also hope the rhino makes sense in the story and isn't just another carrot to tease fanboys to buy tickets for part 3
Probably Rhino will have very few scenes in the movie and is there to built up the eventual Sinister Six movie in the future (the director gave many hints that they are going to that direction), and that would be AWESOME. i am interested to see him in this. he could definitely spice things up a bit and he would be a nice contrast to the Electro battles.
I am from the big fans of the first ASM (my favorite spidey film so far), and this sequel is shaping up really nicely. I am really exited about it!

Back
Top Bottom