• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man 3: The Darkness Within (the ADigitalMan edit)

I suspect you'll see it faster than a radioactive spider bite can genetically mutate you from a pencil-necked science geek into a wall-crawling, web-slinging superhero. ;) :wink:

I didn't mind Spiderman 3, but with the edits and changes you have made, this should be a much tighter film.

Great stuff.

I'm also interested in this edit!

I thought spidey 3 lacked a lot (where the fu<kare all those deleted scenes!!!). I hope this edit can improve the movie!

I'm still crossing my fingers for an extended edition someday....

downloaded this last night and I'm going out of town as soon as I get off work (so laptop and external the rars for this is on are in the car). As soon as I can burn it off, I'm going to watch this at my brother's house (and probably burn him off a copy as well).

Glad to have you back ADM. As soon I can give this a proper sit down, I'll make my review (which I need to get back to reviewing stuff, but with all the fanedits and preservations I've been getting in lately and work, I haven't really had time to watch them all).

That and my roomies addiction to FFXI...and me being pulled into it....and it acting like a 2nd job I pay for every month....and me getting a 360 here lately....ack...

i watched the original SM3 last night and man was that a horrible movie!

...can't wait for this ;)

Yes, I'd like to have a torrent for this if possible.

For all those that want torrents,you might want to consider rapidshare and newsgroups,it seems most of us do NOT want to deal with torrents anymore,the popular sites are dropping like flies,and there are to many "hit and runs" from ungreatful assholes.

and for the most part,RS and Newsgroups are ALOT faster in downloading, and require absolutely NO seeding,so the uploaders don't have to worry about "hit and run" people.

If you *really* want these,take a little bit of effort and time and learn and get comfortable with these other approaches,you will find it is VERY inexpensive and easy to learn.

because in short,I will ONLY upload to Newsgroups and RS(sometimes),I WILL NOT torrent anything anymore.

DJ

Torrent it please (I'm one of those that do seed torrents after finishing).

you really don't want DJs answer to that. :D
How about YOU torrent it? Take your time to dl from RS and do the community a great service. Anyone can ask. Can you you give?

boon23 said:
How about YOU torrent it? Take your time to dl from RS and do the community a great service. Anyone can ask. Can you you give?

Very well put Boon,I like your response,you took the words right out of my mouth.

yeah it seems like torrents are nearing an end.

soon only TPB will be useful still :(

...it's time to either jump on RS or newsgroups

boon23 said:

Boon, it takes the average person without an RS account 2-4 weeks probably to DL a DVD from there. There's a 200-minute wait between files. When I got ADM's Hannibal, I was checking RS every few hours and it still took me a week. (I am not your average person, no job, no school...no responsibility) But what it took more...was stress. DLing it ruled my life for that week.

I think what boon is trying to get at, and he isnt alone, is that tons of people request to get all of these edits every which way (and for the torrents, most people bail out), but hardly anyone uploads anything. There are only a few people uploading around here, you cant expect them to put it on every service.

RS or newsgroups are not expensive. just wait until there are a bunch of edits you want to grab, and fork over the $9 and download them all with rapidshare

wooooot?
i have downloaded all my FE from TPB and always seed, i think it works smooth and DJ, all this torrentsites that dies like flies always comes up 3 days later again....in full force or even better...

I can only repeat myself, RBS: then now is your time to show and get a torrent of this up on piratebay. Would be cool. :)
According to what all the people here say, we should never ever have had seeding problems. Now I am so happy. ;-)

Well, looks like the music nazis have struck. The two best torrent sites are no more - Oink and Demonoid. That really sucks. At least RapidShare is still around.

As for this fan edit, I look forward to seeing it. Granted, I wasn't a big fan of it though, since Riami has taken Spider-Man into the realm of stupidity by somehow making him pretty much invulnerable to damage. Parker takes hit after hit, smash after smash, crash after crash in this film; enough to break every bone in his body and then some. Yet, he comes out of every fit with hardly a scratch, other than a torn suit. Yeah right. Parker isn't immortal, just enhanced. Harry and Parker should have both been in the hospital after they alley brawl. Anyway, I will still enjoy watching the movie nonetheless. Thanks for making it.

The first and foremost problem with Spider-Man 3, though, was that it went on and on and on... it's like the Burly Brawl in the Matrix Reloaded - far too long. In the end I just ended up hitting the Next button on the DVD remote.

Hahahaha. Good one. Next...next...next...ah good scene. Crap, NM...next. :)

Back
Top Bottom