• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man 3 Back And Black

The edit is rendering
Hopefully it goes well (Please God let my PC not crash)

Edit:Rendered now just uploading

Ok, first of all, can I say I really love your new ending for the movie? I think it's really inspired and captures the real feel of Spider-Man. All three of the friends with their conflicts resolved and helping and healing one another.

The problem is your epilouge...lots of grammatical errors there, also were you trying to be funny with the "Again"? It felt out of place, I'd have ideally just ended it on the final scene...and where were the end credits? (mind you, I am guilty of doing this with some edits of my own, so that's no big deal)

Zarius said:
Ok, first of all, can I say I really love your new ending for the movie? I think it's really inspired and captures the real feel of Spider-Man. All three of the friends with their conflicts resolved and helping and healing one another.

The problem is your epilouge...lots of grammatical errors there, also were you trying to be funny with the "Again"? It felt out of place, I'd have ideally just ended it on the final scene...and where were the end credits? (mind you, I am guilty of doing this with some edits of my own, so that's no big deal)

Thank you for your kind words. Apart from the epilogue was there anything else that need some work.

P.S heres the new ending( No epilogue)

Much better.

I started with the ending first, I'm still making my way through the edit, I'll let you know if there's other issues.

Zarius said:
Much better.

I started with the ending first, I'm still making my way through the edit, I'll let you know if there's other issues.

Ok then thank you

So far, I'm really impressed with some of the cuts made, almost invisible in some areas. Didn't notice anything missing from the stargazing, didn't miss Peter's argument with Harry. You've done good work here. Sorry it took all day for me to get back to you,  I've been a bit busy, and I'm still combing through it in between my work.

Zarius said:
So far, I'm really impressed with some of the cuts made, almost invisible in some areas. Didn't notice anything missing from the stargazing, didn't miss Peter's argument with Harry. You've done good work here. Sorry it took all day for me to get back to you,  I've been a bit busy, and I'm still combing through it in between my work.

Thank you for your kind words

Just had a sit down with my mom and watched most of the edit.
Gained some feedback ( not to any off her help) and changed what i need to fix.
Im glad you enjoyed it and i am very excited to see your edit of The Simpsons Hour

Just thought I should share this as it's funny as hell

currently making a cover for this. as requested by the editor.

I think you stand a very good chance of getting this approved, I just checked the Harry and Butler scene and it flows well with your trims. You've done very well, don't lose your nerve with this edit and allow it to go through when the time comes to submit, I've noticed you stop and start projects a lot so you need to be patient when submitting this one and waiting for the process to be carried out.

rough version 1 of the cover
spider%2Bman%2B3-%2Brough%2Bversion.jpg

Zarius said:
I think you stand a very good chance of getting this approved, I just checked the Harry and Butler scene and it flows well with your trims. You've done very well, don't lose your nerve with this edit and allow it to go through when the time comes to submit, I've noticed you stop and start projects a lot so you need to be patient when submitting this one and waiting for the process to be carried out.

Thank you so much.

The version your watching hasn't actually got the trimmed Butler scene but in my 1080p version of the edit it has I'll upload it later.
As I'm busy at the moment.

Thank you very much

SOS

spider%2Bman%2B3-%2Brough%2Bversion.jpg

Thank you so much @"jswert123456" 

The cover is amazing thank you so much

SonofSinbad said:
Available In HD: Yes 1080p
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
File Size: 2.62 GB

SonofSinbad said:
ive...got my Spider-Man 3 edit...That im gonna send in for submission when fully finished.

You'll need to more than double your file size if you are going to submit this edit to the academy. One of the best ways to ensure high quality is to rip from your bluray at full quality.

DigModiFicaTion said:
SonofSinbad said:
Available In HD: Yes 1080p
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
File Size: 2.62 GB

SonofSinbad said:
ive...got my Spider-Man 3 edit...That im gonna send in for submission when fully finished.

You'll need to more than double your file size if you are going to submit this edit to the academy. One of the best ways to ensure high quality is to rip from your bluray at full quality.

I'll try and make some disk space so I can do it.

But if not I'll probably have to redo it in dvd

SonofSinbad said:
Zarius said:
The version your watching hasn't actually got the trimmed Butler scene

It didn't?  Whoops....Just shows how short or deceptive my memory is of the original movie. Been a while since I saw it.

4-5 gb file does not take up much space, you need to seriously break down and buy a spare hard
drive, they dont cost that mcuh

jswert123456 said:
4-5 gb file does not take up much space, you need to seriously break down and buy a spare hard
drive, they dont cost that mcuh

4-5 GB would be his delivery target. A Blu-ray disc is either going to be 50GB (typical) or 25GB. Then if you are encoding to a lossless HD AVI for editing, that could be 100GB. So, you should easily reserve a couple hundred GB for an edit project if you are working in HD.

Yes, HDDs are cheap, but if you are a teenager, they may not be as accessible as they are for someone with a regular income.

not what i meant, and he has birthdays, Christmas.
just saying if you plan to get into fanediting- especially using bluray as your source.
might make sense to upgrade at some point.
a 1tb external drive at wal-mart is less than 50 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom