• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Spider-Man 3 Back And Black

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've had to save my edits on to a flash drive every time I render due to the C drive constantly balooning, it runs out of space far too quickly

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
not what i meant, and he has birthdays, Christmas.
just saying if you plan to get into fanediting- especially using bluray as your source.
might make sense to upgrade at some point.
a 1tb external drive at wal-mart is less than 50 bucks.

Then what did you mean by 4-5 GB? 

I don't disagree that using an HD source with sufficient storage space is ideal, but please stop assuming people's financial capabilities.

SD edits are fine if handled properly. If that's what the editor can accommodate in terms of computational power, storage space, and source material, then fine. There are ways to edit DVD-resolution material and output DVD-resolution edits that look nice.

PS, my birthday is coming up. Please to be buying me an external hard drive. kthx.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
PS, my birthday is coming up. Please to be buying me an external hard drive. kthx.

G3C.gif

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yay!!!!

This edit is now fully completed.
I have PM'd @"DominicCobb"  

Now all i have to do is wait for a reply.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is completed can it be moved to the proper thread.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SonofSinbad said:

Did you submit it? Edits can only be moved once they're approved. The exceptions to this are qualified editors.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zarius said:
SonofSinbad said:

Did you submit it? Edits can only be moved once they're approved. The exceptions to this are qualified editors.

Oh yeah thanks @"Zarius" kind of forgot.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SonofSinbad said:
Could this thread be moved to workprints

Confused. You had submitted this for review. So you don't want to have this reviewed?

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ive put the dance down the street back in to the edit and rescored it with ACDC's Back In Black

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
SonofSinbad said:
Ive put the dance down the street back in to the edit and rescored it with ACDC's Back In Black

Already taken down.

Edit: wait nvm just blocked in my country

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Still cringey as ever, but the music fit rather well. Is this not already submitted though? Looks like you're still editing it?

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Still cringey as ever, but the music fit rather well. Is this not already submitted though? Looks like you're still editing it?

I messaged @"DominicCobb" but still haven't got a reply. So I'm just editing it until I get a message.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SonofSinbad said:
DigModiFicaTion said:

I messaged @"DominicCobb" but still haven't got a reply. So I'm just editing it until I get a message.

Since you are actively editing he probably won't reply or if he does it will probably be a question as to why you are continuing to edit. One of the requirements of submitting an edit is that it must be in a 100% complete state.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Going for a very final render , it will take a while but I'm leaving it to go through the night.

Hopefully all goes well!!

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Due to the limited resources of the Academy, we always ask that fan editors have their edits 100% completed before going through the submission process. Once you're done with your final render, I'd suggest watching it through and making sure there are no more changes you'd like to make. If there are, no worries. If not, great. Send me a message when you think your edit is 100% done, and we'll get you submitted.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Final render is finished and watched, there are a few more things that need work, but I will be sending  a PM in the upcoming days to submit it.

Thank you both @"DigModiFicaTion" and @"DominicCobb" for helping me realise about what I need to do before submitting my edit.

Top Bottom