• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

So basically.... A Movie Summary Game

So basically, a man is inadequite in bed, blames it on some big Russian conspiracy, and winds up bringing about the end of the world. In other news, German scientist Can Walk.
[Rated PG]

So basically, there's a movie with some unique visuals for the time, in which Keanu Reeves plays a seemingly normal man who realizes he's actually involved in a dangerous grand conspiracy messing with human minds, that goes deeper than he could imagine, and despite his best interests, he tries to take on the corrupt system.

So basically, there's a movie with some unique visuals for the time, in which Keanu Reeves plays a seemingly normal man who realizes he's actually involved in a dangerous grand conspiracy messing with human minds, that goes deeper than he could imagine, and despite his best interests, he tries to take on the corrupt system.
Constantine!

So basically, there's a movie with some unique visuals for the time, in which Keanu Reeves plays a seemingly normal man who realizes he's acetually involved in a dangerous grand conspiracy messing with human minds, that goes deeper than he could imagine, and despite his best interests, he tries to take on the corrupt system.
A Scanner Darkly? Haven’t seen it in a while so can’t remember much, but it looks quite unlike anything I’ve seen elsewhere.

So basically, a man is inadequite in bed, blames it on some big Russian conspiracy, and winds up bringing about the end of the world. In other news, German scientist Can Walk.
[Rated PG]
We must not allow a mineshaft gap!

A Scanner Darkly? Haven’t seen it in a while so can’t remember much, but it looks quite unlike anything I’ve seen elsewhere.
Ding ding ding! I was hoping to get someone to incorrectly say Johnny Mnemonic with them hopefully thinking Matrix was the red herring, you avoided it expertly. Great job.

@Jrzag42 good try!

Ding ding ding! I was hoping to get someone to incorrectly say Johnny Mnemonic with them hopefully thinking Matrix was the red herring, you avoided it expertly. Great job.

@Jrzag42 good try!
I really can’t remember anything much apart from the rotoscoping, guess entirely based on this!

A recently-widowed man of the cloth tries desperately to retrieve his two step-children, after they run away and are kept from him by the gun-toting owner of an unofficial orphanage. A directorial debut from the mid-1950s, not quite a musical but has a few songs memorably performed throughout.
Don’t think anybody has tried this so far, any more hints wanted?

[Rated PG]
The Elon Musk Story (2030)?

[Rated PG]
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Edit: I didn't see someone already posted a quote instead lol

So basically, a guy gets self concious about not smelling bad. The solution is murder.

(Haven't actually seen the movie, only read the book, I thiiink this still applies to both)

So basically, a guy gets self concious about not smelling bad. The solution is murder.

(Haven't actually seen the movie, only read the book, I thiiink this still applies to both)
I'm going to guess Perfume

It's all very well having a wedding, but i'd rather blow my hot sweaty brains out!

Too easy?

How about...

Spread the fake news to the masses, you could run for Governor ...or even president, if your wife was not so far away!

So basically, this nice guy wants to get out and meet a nice girl, but he's stuck living at home and running the family business with his overbearing mother who wants to keep him all to herself.

So basically, this nice guy wants to get out and meet a nice girl, but he's stuck living at home and running the family business with his overbearing mother who wants to keep him all to herself.
50 first dates?

I haven't seen it, but Psycho sounds about right?

Throw Momma From the Train? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom