• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

So basically.... A Movie Summary Game

I admit I didn’t come up with this but it’s funny.

Scientist asks old woman about the location of a rare diamond and she tells him a three hour story about losing her virginity.

titanic kate winslet GIF

So, basically... a bunch of students with special needs have to stop a militant civil rights group from spreading their DNA all over New York.

Last edited:
An early 90's movie. Our protagonist is great at what he does, and proves to be rather athletic and acrobatic. At one point he goes to Robin Williams to help disguise him to fit in with another crowd that he's not used to, for one reason or another. The villain has a sort of position of power, yet he's jealous of our protagonist. The villain ends up having a weird attraction towards the protagonist's love interest, but she has no interest in him. The love interest is in love with our protagonist, but someone close to her insists that they shouldn't be together.

It's not what you're thinking.
The answer is Shakes The Clown. I thought it would be funny to explain it in a way that made it sound like Aladdin, but alas the description is a bit longer than the others here and a bit sloppy. Not my finest work.

These are tough! As I'm thinking of a movie to describe, I find it easier to flip the premise: give a one-line description of a movie that reveals nothing of the story but instantly reveals which movie it is. E.g.:
- This blue character ad-libbed much of the movie.
- She crossed her legs and made the movie world famous.
- "Oh captain, my captain."

Here a tough one:
So, basically... a one-sided romance develops between a government worker and a doctor dedicated to serving mankind.

Last edited:
So, basically... this guys boss tracks him down in the jungle and helps him go through puberty again.
my first thought was Jumanji... I may have forgotten what Jumanji was about. Anyways, X-Men Origins?

my first thought was Jumanji... I may have forgotten what Jumanji was about. Anyways, X-Men Origins?
Nope, at the end of this movie the guy gets brain transplant and goes off to hunt whales.

Last edited:
So basically... the Fresh Prince of Bel Air crash lands and is like "Welcome to Earth"

So basically, People find new land, try to steal its resources and terrorizes the natives. And a love interest develops

So basically, People find new land, try to steal its resources and terrorizes the natives. And a love interest develops
Now I know you want me to to say Pocahontas but I'm not going to!

Oh, nice Avatar by the way!

Back
Top Bottom