• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

So basically.... A Movie Summary Game

It's all very well having a wedding, but i'd rather blow my hot sweaty brains out!

Too easy?

How about...

Spread the fake news to the masses, you could run for Governor ...or even president, if your wife was not so far away!
I'm stumped on these ones.
For the first one, all I can think is Kill Bill.
The second one, I just have no idea. My mind keeps thinking of superhero movies for some reason, an X-Men or Superman, but that makes absolutely no sense.

I'm stumped on these ones.
For the first one, all I can think is Kill Bill.
The second one, I just have no idea. My mind keeps thinking of superhero movies for some reason, an X-Men or Superman, but that makes absolutely no sense.
Not bad guesses, but the first one is wrong; “MY brains out.”
The second guess, definitely not superhero movie

Last edited:
So basically, a boy living with his aunt and uncle is swept up in an adventure when he learns from a bearded mentor that his father had magical abilities and he may too. He makes a friend who has a furry companion and eventually becomes a third wheel with a female mutual friend.

So basically, a boy living with his aunt and uncle is swept up in an adventure when he learns from a bearded mentor that his father had magical abilities and he may too. He makes a friend who has a furry companion and eventually becomes a third wheel with a female mutual friend.
Is there more than one answer to this?

I presume your baiting for us to say either Star Wars or Harry Potter. I suspect there's an obscure third option that's the real answer, I don't know what it is yet.

Yeah, both Star Wars and Harry Potter. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding the game. I was thinking theses should be descriptions to make us laugh at how the movies seem when described simplistically, not a challenge to make the movie(s) hard to guess.

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding the game. I was thinking theses should be descriptions to make us laugh at how the movies seem when described simplistically, not a challenge to make the movie(s) hard to guess.
I think it can be either, I'm probably just overthinking it.

So basically, this dude has a piece of trash he needs to get rid of, but annoyingly he can't just throw it out like other garbage. So he takes a walk with his friends to a special facility to dispose of it. Along the way there's a fair share of guys who are like, "Hey, I'll just take that off your hands!" but he just doesn't want anyone to have it.

So basically, this dude has a piece of trash he needs to get rid of, but annoyingly he can't just throw it out like other garbage. So he takes a walk with his friends to a special facility to dispose of it. Along the way there's a fair share of guys who are like, "Hey, I'll just take that off your hands!" but he just doesn't want anyone to have it.
I love this one. Sounds like Fellowship, or LotR as a whole.

So basically a young hotshot gets stranded in a small town. A woman initially despises him and he doesn’t fit in in the small town. But eventually the small town wins him over and he wins over the woman and they live happily ever after.

So basically a young hotshot gets stranded in a small town. A woman initially despises him and he doesn’t fit in in the small town. But eventually the small town wins him over and he wins over the woman and they live happily ever after.
Cars

Back
Top Bottom