• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pressure Point Remastered 3/27/09

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
SUPER UPDATE:

All major cuts have been replicated. Movie run time is now at 107 minutes. Still working, though, and hoping to get it even shorter if possible.

nice trailer... contains about everything I hate about JB ;-) Mindless action and more action and more action.

That was my least favorite brosnan bond film so a fanedit would be awesome. cant wait tubes!

New cuts are, more or less, finalized.

Original theatrical length: 2 hours 8 minutes
Original Fanedit length: 1 hour 48 minutes 22 seconds
Remastered Fanedit length: 1 hour 45 minutes 47 seconds

Timeline

Cuts list:

1) Removed Bond quipping about the Cigar Girl's body
2) Trimmed Office Fight.
3) Cut Moneypenny
4) Trimmed Bond attempting to stop the MI6 bombing
5) Cut the second shot of the Cigar Girl shooting
6) Trimmed Boat Chase. Removed Cigar Girl crashing into pier, cut down on grenade launcher usage.
7) Cut M's line "We'll chase them to the farthest ends of the world if needs be." Little over the top there, Judi.
8) Cut Q Lab scene
9) Trimmed M's conversation with Bond. Less sentimental, more business.
10) Cut briefing
11) Cut Elektra's line about losing loved ones
12) Trimmed Ski Chase
13) Removed line "See you back at the lodge"
14) Removed one of Bond's "Look in my eyes"
15) Cut long pauses in Elektra/Bond conversation about feeling alive and such.
16) Cut line "I'll be back soon"
17) Cut Bond looking up at end of conversation
18) Cut line "Chill out, James!"
19) Small trim in Bond/Valentin conversation
20) Cut "Where's Davidov" conversation
21) Cut second conversation after sex
22) Davidov gets shot again. Just once. I couldn't find the neck breaking sound effect I wanted (ie one that didn't sound like carrots snapping), so this will do.
23) No Russians with sneakers.
24) Bond's into to Christmas gone and all references to it as well
25) Cut line "He caught a bullet, instead of the plane"
26) Cut Bat-Watch
29) Cut Christmas jacking the control box
30) Cut line "Seal the door! Close it!"
31) Cut Elektra calling M
32) Cut Bond confronting Elektra
33) Cut M's homie head nod to Elektra
34) Cut Elektra confronting Bond in the control room
35) Cut line "Sit tight"
36) Cut conversation about stripped screw heads
37) Cut Bond shielding Christmas from bomb
38) Cut line conversation about Bond's present status with Elektra
39) Cut line "There is one critical element I might be forgetting
40) Cut line "Yes"
41) Cut Elektra answering phone
42) Small trims in conversation between Bond and Valentin
43) Trimmed caviar fight. No BMW, half the length
44) Trimmed Valentin in the caviar. Cut differently than Original
45) Cut line "It's time for you to die"
46) Cut line "James Bond'
47) Cut shot of Christmas
48) Cut conversation about movie title
49) Cut M from Elektra death scene
50) Cut remorseful cuddling of Elektra by Bond
51) Cut line "So, we're going up then"
52) Readded line "James, it's too risky"
53) Cut drowning Brozzer
54) Cut down end fight, Bond does not save Christmas until after he kills Renard
55) No Jon Glen Moment
56) Movie ends at Bond and Christmas kissing with fireworks background
57) Only Myself To Blame over end credits
58) JAMES BOND WILL RETURN moved to end of movie, with the very of beginning of Die Another Day playing as the sound.

Unless is there is a issue with the surround sound, this should be the final cut list. It isn't perfect, but it's an improvement on the original cuts and more than I had initially planned to do. This was just supposed to be recutting the movie for surround sound and better video quality, but ended up being a better cut altogether.

To be released 03/27/09 as a 2CD .avi and 04/03/2009 as a DVD5.

EDIT: Oh, and people are welcome to make cover art for this. I tried doing something in GIMP, but I'm just the shits at compositing.

With the release of TWINE on Blu-Ray, I'm debating wether or not I want to also release this in HD. I don't know what the demand for an HD fan edit is right now.

What do you guys think? Who wants to see this in 720p?

Pass on the hd, thanks, though I might check out the avi as a prelude to the dvd! :wink:

720p fanedit might look all kinds of awesome. I say, if the mood suits you, Tubes, let's see it.

The fanedit, I mean.

Some release info for the Divx file:

-It's a 2CD .avi file with identical audio to the DVD version. AC3, surround sound, the whole deal
-It will be released as 2 one click Megaupload files, 200mb .rar archives on both Megaupload and Rapidshare, and a torrent file.

I've looked into an HD version and will give it a try after the DVD is released. If it does come to fruition, it will probably be a MKV file with identical audio to the DVD.

Rapidshare and Megaupload links avaliable on linktalk.

I have created cover art for this fanedit, based mainly on the provided poster art by tubes:
3D_boon23_jb_pressurepoint.jpg

download here

Boon: really nice artwork, I especially like the back.

Tubes: I just watched QoS the other night and am left hungry for more Bond, nice timing on this release, I'll be sure to
grab and review soon.

Love the cover art! Can't wait to view this!!

Now available on piratebay. Yarrrrrrr

I have part one and figured I'd check out the beginning. I guess you don't have the UE, huh? If so, you could have at least inserted the Pressure Point title instead of The World Is Not Enough into the title sequence. Just a small gripe, as what I've watched so far seems good.

I don't know Hymie, it looks like the UE was the source for this one. I only say so because I seem to remember the SE DVD looking particularly bad (lots of dirt and some interlacing at points) and the avi didn't look TERRIBLE.

BTW... if you DO have the UE, you can find the textless opening titles (on all of the UE dvd's, if I'm not mistaken) on the second disc under "007 Mission Control">"007">"Titles">"Opening Titles - Textless" (duh! for that last menu option) but I don't know exactly where it's located in the DVD file structure... I'm too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, from what I've seen of the edit it looks good... I can't wait for the DVD release!

-Larry

I used the SE DVD as a source. If I had the UE DVD of TWINE, I would have used the textless title sequence to make completely custom titles. As it is, the upgrade isn't really worth it. The SE DVD's look fine on all, but the biggest high definition displays.

Glad to see everyone's liking it.

Tubes said:
With the release of TWINE on Blu-Ray, I'm debating wether or not I want to also release this in HD. I don't know what the demand for an HD fan edit is right now.

What do you guys think? Who wants to see this in 720p?

While I'd love to see it myself I already respect the work you put into the xvid/DVD release. So its up to you ultimately but if you want to then go right ahead.

Back
Top Bottom